Any experience with Sound Bars

I have auditioned philips soundbars. Frontsurround is OK, but u don't get good rear surround effects. Plus, connectivity wise, starting range doesn't have co-axial/optical in.

What was the room like in which you took the DEMO? Was it a closed room?

What was the room like in which you took the DEMO? Was it a closed room?

At one place close, At one place open. SQ is good. Only thing is, surround effects for Front-Rear progression OR someone calling from back/gun-explosion from back etc doesn't give u impression that they r coming from behind u as good as in 5.1. And for a powerfull Sound and wireless woofer, u need to go for top of the range.

At one place close, At one place open. SQ is good. Only thing is, surround effects for Front-Rear progression OR someone calling from back/gun-explosion from back etc doesn't give u impression that they r coming from behind u as good as in 5.1. And for a powerfull Sound and wireless woofer, u need to go for top of the range.

Got it. Thats very true. it will never be as good as a 5.1 just a comprise. The Philly's I head in Uk were really neat and tight but here it retails at 50k plus which is out of my budget and not really worth it

guys, need some help here.

I'll be in US in week or so. can someone recommend me a soundbar to get?
currently i'm looking at Sony CT-100,Zvox, Polk SDA instant home theatre.

'll be using this for my computer.. which is in the corner of my bedroom. so please suggest soundbars that dont bounce sound off walls

guys, need some help here.

I'll be in US in week or so. can someone recommend me a soundbar to get?
currently i'm looking at Sony CT-100,Zvox, Polk SDA instant home theatre.

'll be using this for my computer.. which is in the corner of my bedroom. so please suggest soundbars that dont bounce sound off walls

Guru, I am not sure, from what you say, look like you need a good speakers to be connected with your comp and not a 5.1 Soundbar

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back