Anyone has a First Hand Experience With JBL STUDIO 590 Series?

Raahul

Hi, I have a Klipsch THX 6000 setup in a 7.1.2 configuration in my dedicated HT. Am thinking of adding JBL Studio 590 towers and JBL Studio 520 as a centre for my bedroom since I got another UST (still to be mounted).
Does anyone has a first hand experience with the above speakers, I'm just gonna go a 3.1 way most prolly for the bedroom. I can also go for Klipsch THX 6000 or 5000 for the LCR (the 6000 are great), but it would look monotonous and they're a bit bulky, plus I really like the looks of the JBL Towers.
How would the JBL's fare against the Klipsch.
Any inputs and advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Hi, I have a Klipsch THX 6000 setup in a 7.1.2 configuration in my dedicated HT. Am thinking of adding JBL Studio 590 towers and JBL Studio 520 as a centre for my bedroom since I got another UST (still to be mounted).
Does anyone has a first hand experience with the above speakers, I'm just gonna go a 3.1 way most prolly for the bedroom. I can also go for Klipsch THX 6000 or 5000 for the LCR (the 6000 are great), but it would look monotonous and they're a bit bulky, plus I really like the looks of the JBL Towers.
How would the JBL's fare against the Klipsch.
Any inputs and advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Anybody..??

No first-hand exp with 590s, but everyone I know who bought them on (periodic factory/JBL-direct) sale raves about what a great speaker it is. Amir has a review page for that as well.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back