SVS PB 2000 PRO or Tonewinner D6000

Raahul

Hello, I have a dedicated HT Room running a Klipsch THX 6000, in a 7.1.2 setup. I'm using a SVS PB 2000 PRO subwoofer, and looking to go dual now. Recently I stumbled upon the TONEWINNER D6000 SUBWOOFER on YouTube, and the sub seems promising.

I'd like to know if anyone has had a first hand experience with the same, they're comparing it with SVS PB 16 ULTRA.

My dilemma is to either go Dual PRO OR Add a D6000 for now along with the SVS and later sell the SVS for a second D6000 in the near future.
Advice would me much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

No clue regarding both, but on a wide note, you should plan to move to 4 Atmos channels. That has a much better Atmos effect as it givea you left to right and front to back movement of sound, letting aound to be imaged anywhere.

No clue regarding both, but on a wide note, you should plan to move to 4 Atmos channels. That has a much better Atmos effect as it givea you left to right and front to back movement of sound, letting aound to be imaged anywhere.
I already have Atmos channels, what I'm looking is Extra Bass..!!

Hi, which ones do you reckon. Room size being 14x16x9 feet.
What do you desire from your subs?

1) Low frequency extension at the expense of punch and clarity.
2) punch and clarity at the expense of low frequency extension.
3) being at the mid point of 'low frequency extension' and 'punch and clarity'.

After experiencing various types of subwoofers I prefer option 2 and then add near field subs for a complete experience.

What do you desire from your subs?

1) Low frequency extension at the expense of punch and clarity.
2) punch and clarity at the expense of low frequency extension.
3) being at the mid point of 'low frequency extension' and 'punch and clarity'.

After experiencing various types of subwoofers I prefer option 2 and then add near field subs for a complete experience.
Okie, what are the better options as per you?

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back