Any feedback on Sony x90j

docforestgump

I am planning to buy Sony x90j.Any one in the forum using it ?How is it in real world compared to x9000h .I have 55 inch x9000h and planning for 65 inch x90j.
Price quoted for 65 inch by sony dealer is 1.56 and with cashback 1.46.Is it good price ?

I am planning to buy Sony x90j.Any one in the forum using it ?How is it in real world compared to x9000h .I have 55 inch x9000h and planning for 65 inch x90j.
Price quoted for 65 inch by sony dealer is 1.56 and with cashback 1.46.Is it good price ?
If you are not interested in OLED this is the third best option aside from Samsung's QN90A being the second best in quest and trend. FALD but not too inky blacks is the common consensus. But one thing most people agree is tha motion handling is very good.

Is this price in Bangalore? If so, can you kindly let us know the dealer?

Thanks in advance
I am from Maharashtra and it's a tier 3 district place.We have only 2 Sony dealers and no chain stores like relaince,vijay etc.One quoted 1.59 and other 1.57 but finally settled it for 1.55 plus 10k cashback.I think you can get it at a lower price in banagalore .

Last edited:
If you are not interested in OLED this is the third best option aside from Samsung's QN90A being the second best in quest and trend. FALD but not too inky blacks is the common consensus. But one thing most people agree is tha motion handling is very good.
Not interested in OLED as my living room is vey bright with big windows and watch tv in daytime quite a lot .

Not interested in OLED as my living room is vey bright with big windows and watch tv in daytime quite a lot .
Same here.

Does anyone know if this has a VA panel on the 65/75 inch sizes, or is that reserved for the 50/85 inchers as usual?

So many people here buying oleds , etc , of different brands but very few reverting with their thoughts/reviews on their AV experience after the buy ?
It's as if this has become a how to save a few 1000s on a tv forum.

So many people here buying oleds , etc , of different brands but very few reverting with their thoughts/reviews on their AV experience after the buy ?
If they buy OLEDs for their rooms with pitch black surrounding, they have bought the ultimate dream tv one can imagine and would have nothing much to say as they think the ultimate quest for the best TV PQ is solved. They need a better TV to compare with and we only have a consolation prize QN90A another common man in emperors clothes. You could as well be the emperor with the OLED.

I have a quote of Rs1.33L for the 65 inch Sony X90J, here in Bangalore. Trying to push for more. Any idea if this is a good offer?

I too have had a similar offer 1.43 less 10k Cashback. On a connected note,have any others had frequent problems with the SONY remotes ? My 9500G Remote has had to be Fy reset 3 times already. I have bought a cheap knock off remote ( rs 350 approx) for emergency use- like right now ! The original is quoted at 2800 by sony service centre.

That's surprising.
My experience here, will keep adding as and when:

To add, dark/or even dim room, no competition.
Only thing i will add is that the OLED brightness has been increasing incrementally, while not coming up as much as other tech, but I think in a dark room, they have begun to become too bright, actually, for a dark room.

My next thing to do in my room is to mask all reflections. It's become that good/bad :D

But your main point remains - OLED folk hardly ever come back to post; true (barring a few like @Donivlapog)

I have a couple of people raving on PMs about their recent OLED buys, but hardly see them on threads.

Am taking a huge leap here, but, just but - i think the expectation-satisfaction ratio would be extremely high.

Regards

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back