Any insights into Phase Tech PC 9.5 towers or Revel Performa3 F206 Towers?

Girishk

Planning to setup HT in my new space and I have been recommended highly on Phase Tech and Revel Performa3 series. Before going for audition, would like to get experiences with those from the learned FM’s here.

I have heard the Revel Performa3 F208 and F206 few years ago. They were great speakers with neutral sound. The walnut finish looked so beautiful. You should definitely have an audition of these speakers.

Planning to setup HT in my new space and I have been recommended highly on Phase Tech and Revel Performa3 series. Before going for audition, would like to get experiences with those from the learned FM’s here.
I have heard good things about Revel Performa.
Phase Tech is a more boutique brand , so to speak ..but they make some really good equipment
I have a pair of almost 2 decade old Phase Tech V12s - they are built like a tank and still look (and work) as good as new.

I have had HTIB setup of Phasetech (Cinemicro ) and they performed much better than the Polk TL1600 for movies. Revel has been on my audition list right from the beginning, however no centers in Bangalore to try them out, but every review and user feedback has been very positive on these.

I have heard good things about Revel Performa.
Phase Tech is a more boutique brand , so to speak ..but they make some really good equipment
I have a pair of almost 2 decade old Phase Tech V12s - they are built like a tank and still look (and work) as good as new.
Thanks Superczar. 1 question though.. boutique brand means in a way good or bad.

REVEL is good .. however why not consider speakers made specially for home cinema?

REVEL is good .. however why not consider speakers made specially for home cinema?
Thanks Prateek. I am under impression these are home cinema speakers.
Planning to go either with PC 9.5 towers, 3.5 Center and 1.5 bookshelf for surrounds
Or
Revel performa3 F206 towers, C205 center and M105 for surrounds
Along with SVS subwoofers.

Thanks Prateek. I am under impression these are home cinema speakers.
Planning to go either with PC 9.5 towers, 3.5 Center and 1.5 bookshelf for surrounds
Or
Revel performa3 F206 towers, C205 center and M105 for surrounds
Along with SVS subwoofers.
All these are lifestyle speakers.. i.e. made keeping living room home theatre requirement in mind.
For dedicated home theatres there's a different segment.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back