Any speaker stands suggestions for POLK S20 on floor ?

I am using these stands for Polk S20.

71ZqbdbwVML._SL1500_.jpg

edit:-
thought it was addressed to me.Ignore the below comment:)
nope.Creating a Shelf in a cabinet i have.Once its over will move speakers there as stands could create space issues.Only issue in this cabinet i wont have much rear space between the speakers rear port and the shelf panel at the back.Thats what is concerning
If you keep the speaker inside a cabinet then you are going to get echo. I have faced this problem even after placing the speaker in a custom made cabinet whose front and rear side are open

If you keep the speaker inside a cabinet then you are going to get echo. I have faced this problem even after placing the speaker in a custom made cabinet whose front and rear side are open
sh*t!no space for stands

damn!its not echo but a boom.i didnt think this through and now i can no more place it in the cabinet.those rear firing ports are a curse.set the marantz bass to zero.still

This is the set up i am planning to move it to.Definitly this is going to have a custom made shelf set up using wood composite panel at the sides and back.But still i wont get more than 1cm space from the back walls.
WhatsApp Image 2021-07-02 at 12.25.10 PM.jpeg

Click on the link to get amazon price.
wow Very expensive and no cable management, Can't fill debris like soundfoundation offers .. Looks like I am very lucky to found soundfoundations .. someone suggested me here

This is the set up i am planning to move it to.Definitly this is going to have a custom made shelf set up using wood composite panel at the sides and back.But still i wont get more than 1cm space from the back walls.
View attachment 59131
if you going after wooden cabinet ask them to prepare the structure first and show you demo without finalizing them with Decal sheet ..

Plywood sheets can be readjusted in case of plans changes (if they dont apply decal sheets)

View attachment 59131
Sorry to say. But this is the worst possible placement for speakers. You are bound to get all kinds of unwanted effects like boom, echo etc

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back