• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

any1 in hyderabad has norge or sonodyne amp ?

Wharfedale Diamond 12 Series

wnrao

dear friends,

i am planning to buy a nad amp.
before that i want to give Norge and sonodyne amp a try as the price seems to be attractive. if something good available of indian make n at attractive price why buy some foreign stuff. thats the thinking right now.
but problem is these amps are not available for audition in hyderabad.
its a bit difficult for me to go to all the way to mumbai to audition norge amp. so just thinking if any1 bought these amps in hyderabad, i can take there advice and try for an audition if its OK with them. so any 1 there to guide me in this regard

regards

narsimha

Last edited:

sameer kumar

dear friends,

these amps are not available for audition in hyderabad.

Visit VECTOR Systems at Nagarjuna Circle.Contact Mr Srinivasa Goud (04023350088).I have seen Norge amps & Bookshelves few months back at the same place.

Sameer

wnrao

Visit VECTOR Systems at Nagarjuna Circle.Contact Mr Srinivasa Goud (04023350088).I have seen Norge amps & Bookshelves few months back at the same place.

Sameer

thanks for the info. listened norge with wharefdale 9.5. i am satisfied with the sound. hope i will get to listen to sonodyne as well.