Anybody watch American Idol Finals last week

apk

Just curious whether anybody watched the American Idol (Season 8) finals last week. The result was quite a surprise; most expected Adam to win the competition hands down.......however in the end Kris ended up winner.

Well, my son follows it pretty avidly & has been doing so for a number of years.I watch it off & on.
Kris, I think, was a "safe" choice; many viewers may have found Adam a bit too freaky-he seemed ,at least in some performances,e.g Born to be Wild,more keen to show off his vocal range than in bringing out the spirit of the song.

Just curious whether anybody watched the American Idol (Season 8) finals last week. The result was quite a surprise; most expected Adam to win the competition hands down.......however in the end Kris ended up winner.
Adam is a really awesome singer.He is a true rocker and in my opinion, will become a mega star. His vocal range is awesome.I have his 12 songs which he performed during the Season on CD and I listen to them in the car everyday.His version of "Whole lotta Love","Mad World"and "Born to be Wild " are terrific.Cheers

Do agree with you Sanjay...... Adam is an extremely versatile singer and is definitely star material. I don't think he needed to win American Idol....he was already a star by the time he reached the finals........I'm guessing he's already got a beeline of music labels wanting to sign him up.

BTW, where did you get the songs that he sang for American Idol. Did you download them from iTunes?

Anand.

Do agree with you Sanjay...... Adam is an extremely versatile singer and is definitely star material. I don't think he needed to win American Idol....he was already a star by the time he reached the finals........I'm guessing he's already got a beeline of music labels wanting to sign him up.

BTW, where did you get the songs that he sang for American Idol. Did you download them from iTunes?

Anand.

Hi Anand,
My wife is crazy about Adam and she got a friend of ours in the US to download the songs and send them to us.Thats the easiest way of doing it. Regards,
Sanjay

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back