anyone buy emotiva online??

manu4panjab

brothers anyone here buy from emotiva i heard the custom duties will be around 40% so if someone gonna buy it online and also pay 40% duties ,is there any chance for any problems created by indian customs thereafter? and anyone here heard audire amps ,are they good compare to other international brands

I think Santhosh has either placed or waiting to place an order. He will, I am sure, give a more correct answer.

Cheers

brothers anyone here buy from emotiva i heard the custom duties will be around 40% so if someone gonna buy it online and also pay 40% duties ,is there any chance for any problems created by indian customs thereafter? and anyone here heard audire amps ,are they good compare to other international brands

What do you have in mind to buy? One thing I noticed with Emo (not specific to their product line but any growing component manufacturer) is that they are beset by delays as well as some quality issues. This is not a dig against them but something to keep in mind as you get into issue in returning the products for any repairs or returns.

Manubhai, go through the link that sandip has posted. We have discussed various options to buy the Emotiva UMC-1 Sound processor online + shipping to India. It seems that Borderlinx is the best option.

I am not sure about what Emotiva product you are after. If it is the UMC-1, I have updated the thread. Have a read and decide fast.

brothers thankx for replies i want to buy xpa-5 ,i also has an offer for ati amps 2005 which is 200x5ch. cost around 175000/- what i'm asking is the price for xpa-5 is 799$ how much it will cost me total(including shipping,customs etc. etc.)aany ideas bros. and how much % chance for delays or customs problems

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back