Anyone heard about Belkin Cables?

Try BJC... used and recommended by many on this forum. No comments on Belkin, except that they are a reputed brand and look well made.

I am planning to get HDMI, Component, Subwoofer, Coaxial cables from BELKIN (Blue series - PureAV). How good are they in SQ?

sajith bhai i use draka cables you can check them too they are expensive though,i ise draka 50 mtr 14awg cable cost 7500,subwoofer 75ohm cable 15 metre 2000/- and use dac gold plateted connectors 150/set,i still have extra draka subwoofer cable 1mtr and 3mtr if u want pm me

Last edited:
Belkin made some incredibly good cables at one point of time. Now most of their stuff is bargain basement. I have an old professional SPDIF cable of theirs that came with my DAC and that cable has exquisite mid-range.

sajith bhai i use draka cables you can check them too they are expensive though

I am very angry with you.:mad: If you are using Draka cables and you seem to know what you are talking about, why were you asking for cable recommendation in another thread for your multi channel amp?

Cheers

I am very angry with you.:mad: If you are using Draka cables and you seem to know what you are talking about, why were you asking for cable recommendation in another thread for your multi channel amp?

Cheers

don't get angry sir i was just clarify myself about other companies recommendation coz draka are really really expensive cables ,i only have speaker cables and subwoofer cable and i only advice sajith about draka coz i guess as the name suggest belkin cables i think they are expensive too not sure though just my suggetion to him
so that's why i'm asking other brands coz i don't know other brand names that are available in india only dac and draka cables
i hope you understand and i really really don't know beofre you reply me in my thread that what kind of cables i need for amp use between normal speaker cables or some special kind of cables, if you still think i'm lieing then i'm sorry and i will never ever ask you any question again :sad:

Last edited:
i hope you understand and i really really don't know beofre you reply me in my thread that what kind of cables i need for amp use between normal speaker cables or some special kind of cables, if you still think i'm lieing then i'm sorry and i will never ever ask you any question again :sad:

Manu, Manu, Manu. I was just pulling your leg. You can ask any question you want and we are here to help you. Smile please.

Cheers

Is there anybody using any of these cables or having experience with these? These are being sold for cheap under clearance sale.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back