anyone interested in dragontech i100HD aka pocorn killer

suprateep

btw anyone interested in a iobox 100HD from dragontech can let me know -we can talk to the company and ask for a discount if we order in numbers.

For more information you can visit - ioBox-100HD The finest Networked Media Tank solution

Its a winner as suggested by many forums like mpcclub (http://www.mpcclub.com/)

PS: Only problem is it still can't downsample DTS audio to stereo like the popcorn hour - no problem if you have a capable receiver. Its designed well - has got optical as well as coaxial outs, HDMI pass through for true HD audio, 1.3a specification etc.

Guys anyone interested???

what is the current cost and how much do you expect to bring it down to?

the current cost is 260 USD and it includes shipping. They are willing to mention it as a sample with a value of 50USD. We can be lucky to avoid customs that way - do the conversion yourself.

IF we could get 4-5 people we could have downed it by at least 20 USD each.

ali th eonly selling factor for a iobox 100 or a popcorn a110 is the internal HDD and the networking aspect which is a huge seller. Plus the ability to pass true HD audio via bitstream that the wdtv lacks (only imp for people who have a capable receiver). Other than that and the price the WD TV is a winner

ali th eonly selling factor for a iobox 100 or a popcorn a110 is the internal HDD and the networking aspect which is a huge seller. Plus the ability to pass true HD audio via bitstream that the wdtv lacks (only imp for people who have a capable receiver). Other than that and the price the WD TV is a winner

WD can pass HD aud with new firmware.It is similar to Pop 110 ,only no comp out.Int HD is better ,but WD good for roaming.

can not pass bitstream or can not decode internally to PCM? Or both?

cannot process internally - nor can any of pop corn hour or other similar NMTs. Most of others though have 1.3 HDMI specs and can pass True HD audio via bistream. I think WD TV cannot do either.

btw anyone interested in a iobox 100HD from dragontech can let me know -we can talk to the company and ask for a discount if we order in numbers.

For more information you can visit - ioBox-100HD The finest Networked Media Tank solution

Its a winner as suggested by many forums like mpcclub (http://www.mpcclub.com/)

PS: Only problem is it still can't downsample DTS audio to stereo like the popcorn hour - no problem if you have a capable receiver. Its designed well - has got optical as well as coaxial outs, HDMI pass through for true HD audio, 1.3a specification etc.

Guys anyone interested???

Hi I am interested. Can it be delivered in Banglore. Please let me know how I can contact you.
thanks
atul

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back