Anyone tried buytheprice.com?

I have not tried the website. It should be genuine considering their investors. However they have a bad name for slow service and customer care.

You shall receive your product but when is anybody's guess.

i ordered ipad3 which was delivered as promised. Now ordered a panasonic ac now which they informed me before about stock not available and even upgraded it for free to next higher version. though ac was little delayed but still very nice exp.

sometimes they play with customers ..office pal ordered a microsoft wireless KB but after 20days ,customer called they said "sir order is in processing, or will u cancel it"

office pal got super angry ...such crap site is NOT RECOMMENDED , which dont even inform customers that there is no stock.

I have ordered from this site and experience was good. Btw they are located in hyd and hyd folks have option to collect it.

I was till now using flipkart.com for online shopping, so this is first time I am using buytheprice.com, first experience is really not nice. Expected delivery as mentioned atleas,t if not earliest :(

I ordered Belkin HDMI cable from here on monday(may 14th) night, I have not received it yet. it was mentioned 1-3 days. is this site genuine? have anybody tried this?

this is a hyd based company the owners are IIM's grad . not a fake however not doing a great business either. dont worry it should be there in some time. hope they arent seeing this for i know them casually.. lolz

Hello Praveen,

Greetings from Buytheprice.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your BTP order id to enable us to trace your order and give you the status of the same asap.

Yours happily,
Buytheprice Team :)

On my order for 32GB PNY Pen drive (BTP1177772), I was told that I will get this by a week. But it is now two weeks and the product was returned to origin by Quantium services as they do not deliver in Chennai outskirts. I contacted them again and they replied that it will be shipped by first flight in 2 days. It is 5 days since and they are now neither replying my mail nor their telephone works (keeps saying busy). Is this site fake? How can I get back my money.

The site is not fake, they are just not dependable. I bought couple of things like harddisks, pendrives etc, some of which were delivered the next day of placing the order and few which never reached me for a month.
I would stay away from buytheprice due to lack of consistancy.

Back