Anyone using Belkin Interconnects?

The normal belkins sold these days are pretty crappy cables. However if you can get the older Belkin Synapse pro cables, they were pretty damn good for the price paid.

The normal belkins sold these days are pretty crappy cables. However if you can get the older Belkin Synapse pro cables, they were pretty damn good for the price paid.

Thanks for the info. I did not buy the Belkin ICs. Instead I ended up ordering interconnects from Blue Jeans Cable and actually received them a week back.

I know it, just thought Elvis sounded much better than calling you Hello Thekinge :)

No problems sud98, you can call me The King;)

Calling Elvis huh:). Whatsinaname? FYI, we have a member here by that handle too.

Thanks for the info. I did not buy the Belkin ICs. Instead I ended up ordering interconnects from Blue Jeans Cable and actually received them a week back.

I need to order the BJC multichannel cables too sometime soon. This hopefully will help sort out my 7.1 analogue cable woes. Alternatively, I might just buy some 2 channel cables and add an organiser or a meshed hose around it.

After they mentioned the goodness of these cables in Good Sound/Romy Cat's website & audiostereo.pl the second hand price has gone up by five times.

Last edited:

Which ones? Please post a links so we can all comment and criticize :)

Cheers

Whatsinaname?

I quite like my own name and identity and would not give it up for anything;)

I need to order the BJC multichannel cables too sometime soon. This hopefully will help sort out my 7.1 analogue cable woes. Alternatively, I might just buy some 2 channel cables and add an organiser or a meshed hose around it.

There is one advantage to ordering BJC's surround cable - the RCA plugs are color coded to match the colors of the AVR/amp's analog outputs. BJC also offers it's own organizer called "TechFlex" which will help keep the cables tidy. I ordered my BJC interconnects with TechFlex and I quite like it.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back