Anyone using Hard disk media players

anuj

Dear All,

I have recently seen some HD media players on Ebay for INR 10000 app. The model is Iomega Screenplay Director HD. I have never seen this, but it seems it can play all the multimedia content (almost all) on TV using HDMi or even the normal Yellow / Red / White cables. You can also record the TV content.

Any comments on the performance & feedback. Sure looks a steel for INR 10K

anuj

Dear All,

I have recently seen some HD media players on Ebay for INR 10000 app. The model is Iomega Screenplay Director HD. I have never seen this, but it seems it can play all the multimedia content (almost all) on TV using HDMi or even the normal Yellow / Red / White cables. You can also record the TV content.

Any comments on the performance & feedback. Sure looks a steel for INR 10K

anuj

study the forum ..many guys using this. IMHO iomega does not play many formats

I am quite satisfied with my ACRyan Playonhd. Don't like the default interface, planning to get yamj firmware upgrade, but the device plays almost all files i throw at it.

I am quite satisfied with my ACRyan Playonhd. Don't like the default interface, planning to get yamj firmware upgrade, but the device plays almost all files i throw at it.
i think your htr capable of DTS HD Ma and Dolby true HD. So Have you checked playbality of this files on AC Ryan?

Lots of people on the forums are using Xtreamer, WDTV and popcorn hour. I have the orig Xtreamer and plays most formats (including mkv)

guys plz chk the forum multiple threads on media players.. with details discussion n reviews and ownership reports ....

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back