anything cmparable to Edifier s-550?

yuvrajaneja

Hi...
I am looking for a 5.1 speaker. And so far i have fallen in love with the Edifier S550. But unfortunately, since that product is out of production, I want a 5.1 one system that i better or comparable to the S550.

Please suggest!!

logitech z906 is great and is thx certified.
but still eidifer s550 is better and with deeper bass.

But i guess you will get edifier s550 for 25k or so.
better get a HTiB in this price like onkyo s3400 or extend your budget for denon 1312xp.

Ps:- i hav edifier s730 2.1 system with same 10inch s550 sub but with more power. willing to sell it at 15k.

Edifier S-550 is a good speaker package, nothing come in comparable at that price, don't look at the THX certification, coz i too compared while purchasing them, but after reading the specs and the transformer used in logitech, decided to go with Edifier S-550. All you need is a good Sound card. I used them for one year pretty much satisfied and i feel like the entry level subs available in market are not worth when compared to edifier sub.

If you want the best price details can PM me before buying. Where are you from. But as mentioned above they are not of 25K.

If you want the best price details can PM me before buying. Where are you from. But as mentioned above they are not of 25K.

You can share the price of Edifier S550 here and source of price info.

As to me a shop owner quoted me 26k -27k for it.. and on ebay and other websites its in the same price range.

As edifier increased there prices from last year.

Last edited:
You can share the price of Edifier S550 here and source of price info.

As to me a shop owner quoted me 26k -27k for it.. and on ebay and other websites its in the same price range.

As edifier increased there prices from last year.

Lol i purchased 2 years back for far lesser price in bnglr and i cant share the price here

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back