AOC TV and Monitor Reports,AOC VS LG

hemantwaghe

Banned
Banned
Friends, any user experiences with AOC TVs V22T and V24T ?
Or any experiences with AOC monitors in general?
Lamington road sellers have good feedback about AOC but their feedback may be driven by commission.
How is after sales of AOC in Mumbai?
I am looking for a monitor first and then tv.not opting for add on external tuner as looking for convenience and ease of use ,esp for my wife.

Again how good is lcd monitor + tv tuner combo? how is all round visibility especially viewing angle???

I was earlier considering LG M227WA ,M237WA but M227WA have negative reviews ,especially skin tones....is it true?Any positive feedback about M227WA??

The negative review about skin tone on M227WA must have been done by a real dimwit who thought that settings would be perfect out of the box. Even if there were issues with skin tones, the picture can be adjusted (the M237WA has a lot of options for picture adjustment). Maybe the colour temperature must have been set to warm, and instead of adjusting the picture our great reviewer must have immediately concluded that the TV was not good. The LCD monitor does a passable job when used as a TV. Horizontal viewing angle is tolerable but vertical viewing angle is pathetic. I think this is a shortcoming on all TN panels, not a problem inherent in any one brand.

Hey Hemanth, So which among the two are better. LG or AOC? Strangely, your question/requirement is almost exactly same as that of mine; including the end user - my wife, here ;-).

Infact I had almost zeroed in on the samsung's sync master - xl2370. However, when I enquired with one of the dealers, was told that "AOC is good. And with that, one can connect the TV cable directly. Whereas other products needs external tuner." Then on, with further googling, I am finding three three brands stand out - LG, Samsung and of course AOC.

Accordingly, I have these models short listed:

LG: M237WA(lcd), E2240T(led)
SAMSUNG: syncmaster multi function xl2370
AOC: V24t

friends, which among these three the best suitable for my requirement

my 2 months expereince of aoc tv v22t isgood.very good pc display,good with hdmi & wdtv .
TV reception -cannot comment as using split cable signal

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back