Apple music to launch lossless streaming

I faced the similar problem. And found out the issue is with the usb cable when I connected using a audio usb cable. Initially I used a printer cable and it didn’t work when I used it to connect my PC as well. Do check your cable is working when you connect something like a PC or laptop to your amp.
My CCK worked flawlessly with my dac and having a great time with apple lossless. Their audio quality keeps improving over time and have seen the same on many albums i have bookmarked.

My CCK worked flawlessly with my dac and having a great time with apple lossless. Their audio quality keeps improving over time and have seen the same on many albums i have bookmarked.
Hi can you expand What is cck? I have seen cc and cca for Chromecast but not able to decode this

I think they finally rolled out of update on android. I have started getting gapless since yesterday or day before. Thank you apple for taking a right step. Hope they make accessing the lossless streams easier now for the majority outside the apple ecosystem by first launching a bit perfect streaming android app like tidal and web lossless streaming plus pc lossless app

I think they finally rolled out of update on android. I have started getting gapless since yesterday or day before. Thank you apple for taking a right step. Hope they make accessing the lossless streams easier now for the majority outside the apple ecosystem by first launching a bit perfect streaming android app like tidal and web lossless streaming plus pc lossless app
Too much to expect! ;)

You would have better chance while hoping for an asteroid hit on your head! :)

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back