Apple music to launch lossless streaming

yes, what is the point of listening lossless via a cheap android phone, and seems no easy way to get it to a stereo.

DACs options for Apple Music Lossless​

they just created the article for affiliate earning purpose, one get a lot of options under 10k :) here's a list available in India

1. Helm BOLT
  2. TempoTec Sonata HD PRO
  3. xDuoo XD-05 Basic
  4. HiBy FC3 Portable
  5. FiiO Q3
  6. Audirect Atom 2
  7. TempoTec Sonata HD Ⅱ
  8. Lotoo PAW S1
  9. BGVP T01
  10. Shanling - UA1
  11. Shanling - UA2

Hi .how to play high-resolution audio from iphone 6s using external dac.itried using lightening USB adapter but it doesn't work.tried using 3.5 mm headphone jack but the quality is limited by the iPhone's dac to 16 bit/44 hz.
Do we need to download any specific app to use lightening adapter in 6s.
Kindly advise.

Hi .how to play high-resolution audio from iphone 6s using external dac.itried using lightening USB adapter but it doesn't work.tried using 3.5 mm headphone jack but the quality is limited by the iPhone's dac to 16 bit/44 hz.
Do we need to download any specific app to use lightening adapter in 6s.
Kindly advise.

Hi thanks for reply.i can play lossless using 3.5 mm jack .but high resolution audio using external dac like cxn v 2 ,I don't know how to play 24 bit/ 192 hz
You can try Airplay 2 to stream music to your CXN, although it's limited to 24/48.

Hi thanks for reply.i can play lossless using 3.5 mm jack .but high resolution audio using external dac like cxn v 2 ,I don't know how to play 24 bit/ 192 hz
Earlier post I could see you’re using lightening to USB adapter is that something like camera connection kit?

Earlier post I could see you’re using lightening to USB adapter is that something like camera connection kit?
Yes it's camera connector.lightening usb works with iPhone x onwards which doesn't have headphone jack .but with 6s it doesn't work.
Airplay I m able to play with n cxn but it's limited to 16 bit not high-resolution audio.

Yes it's camera connector.lightening usb works with iPhone x onwards which doesn't have headphone jack .but with 6s it doesn't work.
Airplay I m able to play with n cxn but it's limited to 16 bit not high-resolution audio.
That’s unfortunate, I’ve connected iPad to dac using cck though my iPad has audio jack. In dac manual it is mentioned that I can connect iOS devices using cck.

I have ordered this now
Limited-time deal: rts Lightning to USB Camera Adapter USB hub 3.0 OTG Data Sync Cable Adapter Compatible with iPhone/iPad,USB Female Supports Connect Card Reader,U Disk,Keyboard,Mouse, Flash Pen Drive-Plug&Play https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08YYXD1X5/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_dl_D2MGS2QZ4AFRPRZHZ2SE
Do let me know if it works for you.
I ordered Apple's Lightning to USB 3 Camera adaptor.
Used it to connect Iphone XR to my Amp via USB port. Not working.

Do let me know if it works for you.
I ordered Apple's Lightning to USB 3 Camera adaptor.
Used it to connect Iphone XR to my Amp via USB port. Not working.

Is it the one without the type C port? And does your dac have a separate power supply? The output from the adapter would most likely be not enough to power the dac. That is why the one I linked with an additional type C port (for power) is recommended.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back