Apple music to launch lossless streaming

What sort of reporting by HT? Copy paste from other sites, nothing about India. Even amazon hd, Tidal yet to come to India, same licensing issues should be for Apple too, so why the needless hype?

same licensing issues should be for Apple too
Can you please elaborate on these issues? And why would they affect a decision to bring lossless when Apple/Spotify are already offering compressed files of the same tracks already in India? Is it that Saregama is ready to license compressed, but not lossless files to these companies?

Can you please elaborate on these issues? And why would they affect a decision to bring lossless when Apple/Spotify are already offering compressed files of the same tracks already in India? Is it that Saregama is ready to license compressed, but not lossless files to these companies?
I don’t know, just assume, otherwise why would Amazon HD with such a huge customer base not offer lossless? It may even due to pricing issues, not sure.

With increase in number of lossless streaming platforms in other countries I think we can expect an Indian launch very soon

no thank you apple music app sucks so hard, it is unimaginable why anyone would even consider it in the same breath as spotify or tidal

no thank you apple music app sucks so hard, it is unimaginable why anyone would even consider it in the same breath as spotify or tidal
Apple Music is just fine. Spotify has bit better UX and remote feature is just great to have. But to me Apple Music sounds cleaner.

If it’s released in India and the price is reasonable I may ditch Tidal.

Apple Music is just fine. Spotify has bit better UX and remote feature is just great to have. But to me Apple Music sounds cleaner.

It hardly functions as intended, I would hardly call it fine, forget the features, you will be lucky if it runs without crashing or stopping abruptly. Truly marvelous experience.

If you don't want to take my word for it, you can read the numerous issues on the reviews

Attachments

• IMG_20210516_152358.jpg
    IMG_20210516_152358.jpg
    380.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_2021-05-16-15-24-32-31.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-16-15-24-32-31.jpg
    609.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20210516_152420.jpg
    IMG_20210516_152420.jpg
    291.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_2021-05-16-15-24-04-88.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-16-15-24-04-88.jpg
    482.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20210516_152358.jpg
    IMG_20210516_152358.jpg
    380.3 KB · Views: 13

Yeah even I like apple music over Spotify just because of SQ and collection of hindi songs.... ofcourse tidal is at another level

It hardly functions as intended, I would hardly call it fine, forget the features, you will be lucky if it runs without crashing or stopping abruptly. Truly marvelous experience.

If you don't want to take my word for it, you can read the numerous issues on the reviews

On iOS it’s very good.

Have compared Apple music on my iPhone with Spotify on wife's android device and to my ears Apple music sounds better. It sounds more nuanced and more akin to live music. Spotify has better dynamic range but it sounds very sterile and imaging is poorer. Its easier for me to place instruments around the vocals on Apple music than on Spotify. However Spotify's recommendation algorithm is far superior.

Apple Music app is flawless in iPhone. My bro uses it in his s8 and my wife in her s9. It works well on both. Lot of android phones are crap and most of the applications keep crashing. Take any review for android apps and most of them are bad.I used flagship mobiles from android before moving to apple. It’s because even the cheap phones use android and it’s very buggy.

Keep calm and switch to Spotify :)
Oh boy you're wrong though... Why would I "switch" to spotify. Ran away in first month of free trial of apple music and luckily due to amazing options like spotify, gaana and tidal, never had to go back to the broken closed garden

For me too, apple music sounds much better then Spotify and has never crashed for me. I am using it on android.

Ok, the app is not as snappy as Spotify but Hardly matters to me in any which way.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back