AR Rahman audio cds

@navarannan

I had contacted Alai Osai earlier ..the only problem is they mentioned that i will have to take care of the customs duty at the mumbai airport ..so that means its not going to land at my residence ...

How many CD's did you order and does it cover all the charges ?

where did u get used cds in salem.im living in salem.but uable find old or used cds in salem.how do u get that.plz send me the shop address & prce quote.i can get used cds in coimbatore-lakshmi complex.
Mudhalvan / Kadhalar Dinam is available in AVM Sound Zone in chennai - Saw it on 17th July 2012 - 3 to 4 copies

Boys also should be available .. check with them .

Tajmahal and Jeans are also available in NEW Music Label - in AVM Sound Zone - Though its kept in the Audio CD rack - its a MP3

As regards to Parthale Parvasam , Udhaya , Thenali - all are SAREGAMA CD's - So difficult to get - unless old stock is lying somewhere

on my recent trip to SALEM - I got Parthale Parvasam and Parasuram - Used CD's.

Remaining are also difficult - Available in Bayshore / Hit Musics / Lahari - All of them have almost stopped Mfg audio CD's , You will get only Mp3's

hello all, i have all the a.r. rahman c.d.s from the starting till the last one, all of it is original. not planning to sell it but if any one wants, dont mind making a copy and giving it [i mean the 1's thats not awailable in the market].

i need following a.r.rehman audio cds
1- kadhalan
2-kadhaldesam
3-thiruda thiruda
4-jeans
5-misarakanavu
im ready 2 come anywhere in tamilnadu.if possible 2 help me,pm

hello all, i have all the a.r. rahman c.d.s from the starting till the last one, all of it is original. not planning to sell it but if any one wants, dont mind making a copy and giving it [i mean the 1's thats not awailable in the market].

Such a good news! I would like to have a copy of Indira, kadhal desam, jeans, taj mahal, kadhalan, paarthale paravasam, Tenali etc :D

I always wanted to have kabhi na kabhi, mast, dil se, taal, gupt, tere mere sapne, pyar tune kya kiya, rangeela etc

Last edited:
where did u get used cds in salem.im living in salem.but uable find old or used cds in salem.how do u get that.plz send me the shop address & prce quote.i can get used cds in coimbatore-lakshmi complex.

it was available at Abhinaya Audio Opp New Bus Stand - 4 shops Next to Joy Allukas . They also have one more branch ...try at both . He keeps them separately at a rack ....next to the cash counter ... very limited collection

its has been more than six months ...price varies from CD to CD

Coimbatore Lakshmi market is the best ...I have also purchased from there

i need following a.r.rehman audio cds
1- kadhalan
2-kadhaldesam
3-thiruda thiruda
4-jeans
5-misarakanavu
im ready 2 come anywhere in tamilnadu.if possible 2 help me,pm

I have Kadhalan, Jeans, Minsarakanavu. But I am at Mumbai. Minsarakanavu is one of the worst quality CD I have come across with.

i thought this was regarding just a.r.rahman albums, why is there enquiry on other music directors?

Just needed to ask about those 3 albums. I searched for other threads, but couldn't find one. I thought that just for these 3 movies, starting a new thread wasn't worth it. Even if I wanted to start a new thread, I am not able to figure out how to :/.

Just needed to ask about those 3 albums. I searched for other threads, but couldn't find one. I thought that just for these 3 movies, starting a new thread wasn't worth it. Even if I wanted to start a new thread, I am not able to figure out how to :/.

I figured out how to make a new thread..phew

When you said less volume level, Kabhi Na Kabhi came to my mind. It had low volume though the sound quality was good (Highs were kinda crisp). Same could be said about Kadhal Desam. Jeans (CTV) had too much treble.

Low volume generally refers to better dynamic range right? So, it is supposed to be a good factor. I hate the modern recordings which are quite 'loud' out of the box. Obviously with very poor dynamic range. For example, Taal has beautiful DR. You can measure it with DR plugin for foobar. Ishq Bina scores around 14. In the same time, the latest release like Kadal struggles to score 8 to 10.

Low volume generally refers to better dynamic range right? So, it is supposed to be a good factor. I hate the modern recordings which are quite 'loud' out of the box. Obviously with very poor dynamic range. For example, Taal has beautiful DR. You can measure it with DR plugin for foobar. Ishq Bina scores around 14. In the same time, the latest release like Kadal struggles to score 8 to 10.

I remember reading about the passing away of one of his sound engineers, H.Sridhar.
Sivakumar and H.sridhar were the duo behind most ARR mixing and recording I guess.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back