AR Rahman audio cds

Creating new thread as old one got deleted.

It would be great if you could help in getting following audio CDs.

1. Pudhiya Mugham ( A R Rahman, Magnasound)
2. Thiruda Thiruda ( A R Rahman, Magnasound)
3. Gentleman (A R Rahman, Pyramid)
4. Kadhal Desam ( A R Rahman, Pyramid)
5. Roja Tamil (A R Rahman, Magnasound)
6. Boys Tamil
7 Duet (Pyramid)
8. Muthu (Pyramid)
9. Kadhal Desam (Pyramid)
10. Indira
11. Ayutha Ezuthu
12. Taal (Tips gold CD)

I have ordered from Shrimati's Asian Indian Music and DVD Store on the Web - shrimati shrimatis cds cassettes videocd bollywood classical carnatic other titles I was looking for (Still waiting to be delivered).

Really hoping to have some help.

Thanks,
Hassan.

I am also looking for some good sources to buy Rahman CDs. I have many bought from 600024.com but all are from Aditya music. They are all combos but quality is not bad though. There are so many good other movies from Pyramid / Magnasound (as listed here) which are not available anywhere.

I too tried to order from this site some time ago but was unsuccessful. I think I will give it a try again

I had send a mail to them before ordering to confirm availability of titles. They had a subset available and ordered online. Will update when I receive the order. I had also send an email to "Alai Osai" ( http://alaiosai-moviesong.blogspot.in/ ) to check availability of some titles they have. Yet to receive a response.

Wonder if you would be interested in cassettes. There are some on the Giveaway thread in bangalore.

in bangalore, near by halasur police station is there one shop they have lots of old cassettes and cds collection try there

The order from Shrimatis is still in transit (look like it would take another week). The shipping charge is expensive as they charge $7 for first CD and $3 for each additional item. But considering the fact that it is not available anywhere else in the world it is ok. Also got a response from Alai Osai and have ordered 5 titles from them yesterday. It is yet to be shipped. Will update once receive them.

Back