AR Rahman audio cds

The CD's are not Out in Market I Believe, This project is getting funded by the Fans,until they get the required funds from the Fans the Project will not be completed.

So its like you Preorder for the 50 CD's which would be added for the Project funding. Once it get completed we might receive the CD's.

You could check the Link which i have shared,it have more info about this subject.

Hi friends,

Today, I found two gems of A.R.R..

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that really Gem. Recently I found Sillunu oru Kadal- Boys (5star),Mudalvan, Sagamam(Pyramid),New,Kadalan -Roja (Lihari)

I am addicted towards CD Collection now :-(, Never being liked to play music in USB

I spend one full day in Coimbatore checking shop by shop and gathered few CD's.

Its not from One shop, almost I got these CD's in few old shops ,But most of the shops running out of even New CD's.

Planning to visit other shops as well during next visit.

I have:

Anthimantharai BHASKY ACD
Udhaya SAREGAMA
Kaaviya Thalaivan SONY MUSIC
En Swasa Kaatre ADITYA
Enakku 20 Unnaku 18 AYNGARAN
Sivaji The Boss Ayngaran
Rhythm SAREGAMA / Tamil Audio (2)
Jodhaa Akbar RAMIY
Sangamam PYRAMID
Ambikapathy EROS
Lingaa SONY MUSIC
Thenali SAREGAMA
Maryan SONY
New Ayngaran
Alli Arjuna EAGLE
Kangalal Kaidhu Sei AYNGARAN
Mudhalvan BHASKY

i am online seller, i have only one acd of each so i don't sell them as i need them im also arr fan:D and i know how is hard to get such titles...

i sell untouched copy of acds (wav files) with untouched covers for cheap price (i use that money to buy new acds), if you are interested pm me
also i have other music directors albums also don't hesitate to ask me :)

best acds are pyramid:rolleyes: & saregama (old) & sony (new)...

Hi Tamil Music,

Could you elaborate on the ACD in WAV format? I havent heard any,So you mean that you burn WAV files into CD and sell to us?

I would be interested for some Yuvan and Harris ACD's. Could you let me know.

If Aditya project on ARR Disco gets completed, We get best quality Audio for nominal prize, So I would suggest dont buy any Audio CD of ARR with steep prize.Since Greedy fellows making money out of interest,Some selling Pyramid CD for 15K :)

We waited for 20 Years :),Why cant for another or So.

Guys,

Dil Se (Venus Audio) is out for sale in Amazon,in. I Just ordered One(Since Its restricted One per customer).

Just grab one, If you like to have.(I remember Dil Se was out of stock for long time and the Imported version was costing around 1.6K)

Buy Dil Se - Rahman (Hindi Film / Bollywood Movie Music CD) Online at Low Prices in India | Amazon Music Store - Amazon.in

Only 2 Pieces Left :)

Hi,
sorry to inform, I bought it same CD 6 months back, it is not good quality and very poor sound like below mp3. so I return it back.

Last edited:
Bought Bombay/Duet - Aditya Music from Odyssey Chennai for Rs. 50 yday. Sounds very good. Better than my old Bombay/Alaipayuthey Combo. But Duet is pretty much same I think, may be a notch better.

Hi,
sorry to inform, I bought it same CD 6 months back, it is not good quality and very poor sound like below mp3. so I return it back.

Yep, I checked them, Its not Great and I would say Ok Ok. Its sounds better to MP3,Might be due to the fact I play then in Player instead of USB.

Hi Tamil Music,

Could you elaborate on the ACD in WAV format? I havent heard any,So you mean that you burn WAV files into CD and sell to us?

no copying & burning acds are illegal, i live in europe, indian customs won't allow, taxes are expensive & it takes too long....

i can send to your mail : copied wav files (the best I prefer, you can then burn all albums in one dvd or listen in devices....but please no public use)
if you want other versions than wav files let me know, others will be compressed that's main problem except audio imgage copy.

i have some yuvans & harris not all like i don't have the best minnale...or ARR's alaipayuthey

yes i agree that many sellers are doing business with old acds, no respect towards music because of high price:sad:

i have also some aditya ( a pack of arr collection 4 cds Buy Rahman - Tamil Super Hit Collections Online at Low Prices in India | Amazon Music Store - Amazon.in) good quality

don't always trust aditya, i have some that are compressed of pyramid acds:mad:

pyramid are always best!

will try to do a blog where i can post all the acds i have....

guys don't trust new ramiy audio cds, all are compressed, they want to make money that's all, they include 3 albums in 1 cd and sell:annoyed:

and make sure when you buy some acds the country where it was made, always prefer India !!!

others are just remastered versions, won't sound really good

and make sure an acd you buy doesn't have more than 16+ songs, if above means compressed

for i example i bought this one :
t52jow.jpg

it has 16 songs but compressed versions, thank god it's sony so it sounds good anyway :)

you can trust saregama (made in india), pyramid, sony, inreco, ther official sources like eros, big fm, reliance...time to time ayngaran

keep collecting acds & keep them alive!:signthankspin:

guys don't trust new ramiy audio cds, all are compressed, they want to make money that's all, they include 3 albums in 1 cd and sell:annoyed:

and make sure when you buy some acds the country where it was made, always prefer India !!!

others are just remastered versions, won't sound really good

and make sure an acd you buy doesn't have more than 16+ songs, if above means compressed

for i example i bought this one :
t52jow.jpg

it has 16 songs but compressed versions, thank god it's sony so it sounds good anyway :)

you can trust saregama (made in india), pyramid, sony, inreco, ther official sources like eros, big fm, reliance...time to time ayngaran

keep collecting acds & keep them alive!:signthankspin:

What you meant by compressed? You can only record 70Min to 90Min of Music in Audio CD depends upon the CD being used. ACD is always 16 bit / 44.1 KHz. The quality of ACD depends on the master being used as well as pressing process.

I have many of newer Ramiy CD and did not find anything wrong with them. They sound absolutely fine.

Note: Even providing copy of ACD in WAV format is illegal.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back