AR Rahman audio cds

What you meant by compressed? You can only record 70Min to 90Min of Music in Audio CD depends upon the CD being used. ACD is always 16 bit / 44.1 KHz. The quality of ACD depends on the master being used as well as pressing process.

I have many of newer Ramiy CD and did not find anything wrong with them. They sound absolutely fine.

Lossless spectrum touches the maximum frequency at 22KHz, as there is no cut off. Check with new Ramiy Audio CDs, you'll be shocked. all are compressed fake high quality acds!

Note: Even providing copy of ACD in WAV format is illegal.

yes if not official seller :)
what is legal is selling acds at high expensive cost :annoyed:

I don't analyse music by frequency but how does it sounds. Since I like it is fine to me.

If you are an official seller of music in digital format it is well and good as you might have obtained necessary rights from different music companies. Congrats.

got :
-Pyramid - CD PYR 8798 - En Swasa Kaatre / Hit Songs ; Free CD - Hits of AR Rahman

really happy & lucky to find after several hours of search in a shop today:yahoo:
quality is really a treat from Pyramid (lyrics included) and they included one free cd of ARR greatest hits (12 songs) also wow

listening repeat mode thanks to its quality

Hi, anyone know whether someone has released bluerays of old Rahman video songs? I was searching for long, but didnt get any breakthrough yet.

Hi guys

I know all u guys are struggling to get AR rahman cds , even i was in a same boat few months back , prices on olx and quickr was like uff.. :sad:

Later one of my neighbor handed single CDi.e. : Doli sajaake rakhna and said they used keep lots of cds but they sold everything to paper walas , and i was like WTF :eek:. same thing i heard from many ppl.

Suddenly something strike on my mind and went on informing all the paper walas in whole Jayanagar(bangalore) where i stay. nearly 10 shops in posh areas.

And my search ended :) :) :) i keep get getting calls every month and they handover few cds and LPs

Below are the list of collection which i made

AR Rahman :

Dil se - 1st press
Rangeela - 1st Press
Bombay - 1st press - UK Edition
Roja - 1st press
Jodha akbar - 1st press
Guru - 1st press
Taal - 1st press ( both black and gold edition)
Doli sajaake rakhna - 1st press
Saathiya - 1st press
The Legend of Bhagat Singh - 1st press
Sapnay - UK Edition 1st press
Pudhiya Mugam/Thiruda Thiruda
Thenali - 1st press
Roja tamil - 1st press
Duet (clone from original pyramid )
Slumdog millionaire - 1st press
Pukar- 1st press
Vande mataram -1st press

Non AR Rahman :

Gupt - 1st press two copies
Pardes - 1st press
Maachis - 1st press
Nusrath fate ali khan - 1st press - UK Edition
Sapnay/Virasat / 1st press - UK Edition
Hum dil de chuke sanam - 1st press
Sonu nigam - Jaan and dewaana - 1st press
Lakshaya - 1st press
DDLJ/1942 love story - 1st press - UK or Indian
Tumbin - 1st press
colonial cousins- 1st press
Sadak - 1st press
Dil hai ke maanta nahin - 1st press
Sangam javed aktar - UK Edition
5 to 6 Universal cds - 1st press
cheenikum
Sur - 1st press
Ghulam - 1st press
4 to 6 Kishore / lata/ mohd - cds HMV/EMI UK edition
Jagjit singh - INDIAN / UK edition

Best part was i got these CDS in one shot only for 400 Rs :yahoo:where olx and quickr charging each cds from rs 500 - to 5k each

Hi guys

AR Rahman :

Dil se - 1st press
Rangeela - 1st Press
Bombay - 1st press - UK Edition
Roja - 1st press
Jodha akbar - 1st press
Guru - 1st press
Taal - 1st press ( both black and gold edition)
Doli sajaake rakhna - 1st press
Saathiya - 1st press
The Legend of Bhagat Singh - 1st press
Sapnay - UK Edition 1st press
Pudhiya Mugam/Thiruda Thiruda
Thenali - 1st press
Roja tamil - 1st press
Duet (clone from original pyramid )
Slumdog millionaire - 1st press
Pukar- 1st press
Vande mataram -1st press

Best part was i got these CDS in one shot only for 400 Rs :yahoo:where olx and quickr charging each cds from rs 500 - to 5k each

Wow, thats a Tressure:eek:hyeah: Congrats and I hope your efforts well paid.
Dile Se ,Bombay,Thiruda Thiruda First Press :eek: I Envy you to the Core :indifferent14:

Could you just post the picture atleast, Just for people like me you are unlucky- To see how they look like

yeah !

Thiruda Thiruda is a combination with Pudhiya Mugam. Quality wise this combination is ok ok but better than aditya :)

I would suggest you to get single copy.

Dil se is fantastic , oops bombay is Indian edition - Music india or Magna sound. 1st press

i was confused with Sapnay Uk Edition.

Ill show all cd pics in one shot once i reach home :)

Should be Sounding Fantastic with Luxman L3, One of the Best Midsized (Not Prized) to feed the Music to speaker like juice even at High volume,I ever Heard.

Waiting for the Pic, Just praying god that None of the Greedy Dealers should seal the Paperwallas requesting CD :)

here are the pics ,bad quality :(

These cds collected in past 3 months few are missing like Roja and one more copy of Gupt and Rangeela(silverish cover). its with my bro :)

Top line Ar Rahman.

264l8a8.jpg

119s5rq.jpg

2q0j3mt.jpg

Pudhiya mugam / thiruda thiruda 1st edition is by Magnasound. That would sound very good compared to the bayshore edition. Also PM / TT never released in single album.

Thanks to Aditya we got some titles like - Uzhavan , Pavitra , Iruvar , Vandicholai Chinraasu, Indian , Muthu , Padaiyappa , En Swasa Katrae

etc which otherwise would not have been available .

Hi Friends,

Today got some A.R.R.Hindi Movies used (few brand new) cds :yahoo:

1. Roja (Magnasound)
2. Thakshaq
3. Yuva
4. Daud (Platimum)
5. Saathiya
6. Jeans
7. Bombay (Universal)
8. Vishwavidhata (Bombino)

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back