AR Rahman audio cds

Magnasound ROJA :), Should be awesome.

Recently I got Jeans and Minsara Kanavu (SAREGAMA CD ) The Quality is top Notch; I could say it was better than the Indian (Pyramid Audio).

So Now decided not to go Blindly on the Brands :) It might not be the best Brand = Best Quality always.

I also heard from a collector that some of the SareGama versions were better than Pyramid.

even me didn't believe i will ge those cds
a great surprise by the shop owner
i use to buy lot of cds so he kept for me
i went yersterday and he called me to a corner and showed me all these cds:licklips:

bought 50 cds and those were among

Where is this Shop ? Is it anywhere in India ?

What is the reason for the sound to be different than the original ones? I thought CD if duplicated will have the same replication.

Please enlighten.

This is isn't duplicating a CD. A new master CD is created for the compilation. If the sound engineer tinkers something in the process, the compilations sound bad.

ARR Cds are costly than the AV Nowadays. So better enjoy nice MP3 and compromise yourself or Download from I tunes (they are really good quality ) or Break your Piggy Bank and run behind the Dealers they charge you hefty if you Say "I want ARR 90's CD":).

In case you get any Cds , Just buy them, Dont go extensively and waste Money.If you are collector then it makes sense to go around the world to get CD's and wait for the Buyer after 10-15 Years to sell in premium price.

I was tempted by CD and was behind it for sometime, But the Hype created in the Market by the dealers is too high and they charge you Ten times and 20 Times Higher .

ARR Cds are costly than the AV Nowadays. So better enjoy nice MP3 and compromise yourself or Download from I tunes (they are really good quality ) or Break your Piggy Bank and run behind the Dealers they charge you hefty if you Say "I want ARR 90's CD":).

In case you get any Cds , Just buy them, Dont go extensively and waste Money.If you are collector then it makes sense to go around the world to get CD's and wait for the Buyer after 10-15 Years to sell in premium price.

I was tempted by CD and was behind it for sometime, But the Hype created in the Market by the dealers is too high and they charge you Ten times and 20 Times Higher .

Thats true. Recently i saw an olx add for a.r.r. minsara kanavu ramiy edition @ rs.5000/- :sad:

yes .usb ..mp3 is the future ..but there will always be a limited audio cd release happening for some time atleast in the near future .

Bit Rate of Sony is always very very low ...their mp3 cd's have even less than 128 kbps

Im desperately looking for HQ thiruda thiruda audio. Magna and aditya very disappointing. Anybody suggestions on where to get hold of them. 7digital is very steeply priced at $8 for the cd. I wanted to check local options before i jump in on them.

Im desperately looking for HQ thiruda thiruda audio. Magna and aditya very disappointing. Anybody suggestions on where to get hold of them. 7digital is very steeply priced at $8 for the cd. I wanted to check local options before i jump in on them.

Magnasound released the first Edition of the Thiruda Thiruda\Pudiya Mugam. They are in were pressed with low Volume with decent Dymamics.But I dont think there can be later version which is better from any of other pressings. Ramiy use to be in good, You could check that.

You cannot sell flac/wav files. It's not legal. Moderators pl delete the post

Hi

The following CDs of AR Rahman are available for sale. All are sealed and brand new.The price is high as the purchase cost and associated cost is high. Only interested folks need to PM. Thx

Kadal
Ambikapathy
Maryan

I think you need to put this in the Buy Sell forum and not here. Are you a dealer or a music collector?

Guys....any body got the c.ds of
1.mohenjodaro
2.viceroys house
3.sachin a billion dreams??..
I tried searching the net but in no vain... please do let know where i can purchase the above mentioned c.ds..thank you...

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back