Arcam CD 17 prices anyone?

SaurabhK

Can anyone give me an update on current pricing for Arcam CD17 in India? Seeing a drop in pound rates I would expect a significant drop over last year.Is it true that Arcam provides 5 yrs warranty on CD players too?

Can anyone give me an update on current pricing for Arcam CD17 in India? Seeing a drop in pound rates I would expect a significant drop over last year.Is it true that Arcam provides 5 yrs warranty on CD players too?

What a coincidence!!!!
I was just informed by Boomerang in Bbay that they are offering 50 % discounts on all Arcam products ONLY for today. This only applies to cash purchases.
Yes all FMJ products are supported by Arcam for 5 years IF U REGISTER on their website.
Rgds

Yeah! & if you give dinyaar's name to vijay & gratin they might even sweeten th deal.
Goodluck
Cheers

What a coincidence!!!!
I was just informed by Boomerang in Bbay that they are offering 50 % discounts on all Arcam products ONLY for today. This only applies to cash purchases.
Yes all FMJ products are supported by Arcam for 5 years IF U REGISTER on their website.
Rgds
Wow, Dinyaar, thats one hell of a discount even its for just a day!
Mumbai HFVians seize the oppurtunity!

I was just informed by Boomerang in Bbay that they are offering 50 % discounts on all Arcam products ONLY for today. This only applies to cash purchases. Yes all FMJ products are supported by Arcam for 5 years IF U REGISTER on their website. Rgds

Sorry Dinyaar. This seems to be April Fools day prank. Boomerang are not offering those discounts. Just checked.

cheers

Hahahaha Ya I know Venkat.

I love doing this to Grattan & Vijay. I just got an SMS from them and its just abuses!!!
Rgds

Saurabh,
The CD 17 should be around 60K I guess. You know one never really gets the benefit if the pound falls but if the pound rises ...........
Rgds

Hahahaha Ya I know Venkat.
I love doing this to Grattan & Vijay. I just got an SMS from them and its just abuses!!!

At least put a smiley man. Poor Vijay seems to have received more calls on his Mobile than all other days put together !! Including one from the India distributor threatening his dealership !!:)

Cheers

You got us fooled there Dinyaar for a moment! :)

My wife had me fooled the first thing today morning so I have been walking all of today filled with a fount of skepticism! Still....

crap &%&$&^$&%&% .. BTw .. i know weve disucussed this before but any other recommendations in the same price bracket? Something new might have coem up the horizon recently. BTw any chance of getting a CD 192 at a discuount with boomerang?

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back