Are there any vinyl lovers in Hyderabad

my audio rack ..

that open reel deck looks simply magnificent...are your tapes pre-recorded or recorded by yourself? how do you source blank tapes? at what speed do you record? asking all these questions as I am quite keen to entire the open reel world too.

your signature mentions hi-q international, however in the right hand side corner i see what I'm sure is a hi-fi international speaker, as 4-way speaker system that was available as the higher end option, at the time.

have you used the name "yezdian" because you love yezdi bikes? is there some connection?

Thank you for commenting on my RTR reubensm , i do not have any pre recorded tapes . all are the tapes which i have have been recorded from radio or from borrowed records which i do not have . as far as empty tapes are concerned get them from abroad that is what i do and the signature i have both the hiq and the hifi versions just did not mention it thats all and yezdian is because of my love for yezdi bikes and i own 3 of them 2 roadkings and 1 classic .

A first in the forum is a great news to rejoice . the depth of a reel to reel to recorder cannot be achieved on anything there is soo much punch in the bass and the mids are so bright that they put any cd or dvd to shame .My dad likes it soo much that i am only allowed to operate it under his supervision .

Hello friends

My set up is ready now, any one wish to audition and give feedback are most welcome

here is my setup so far

Spearers : acoustic Portrait Book shelf, which i bought from Captain Rajesh
Source : Philips AF 834 TT, with Denon DL 160 MC Cartridge
Amp : Akai UM 33 integraded Amp
Phono Stage : DIY Phonostage for MC crtridge, from Sachin
Equaliser : Sansui
Interconnects are from MX
Speaker cable : Rapport cable from ANR Systems

I donot have much collection of Lps , may be around 25 , i encourage you to get your LP that can help to differentiate

this weekend is fine , you may call me or PM me

Warm Regards

Tanoj

Hi Tanoj ,

This is Aditya here . i have a Philips GA 242 belt drive TT with a Shure R47XT cart and an Akai AP D40 servo direct drive TT with a Toshiba cart and Audio Technica stylus . i have a small collection of around 200 records which i listen daily . Im a completely an Analouge audio listener so ill be mostly listening to vinyl and cassettes . i have a nakamichi cr2 , philips 6121 , kenwood double deck cassette player , sansui D 95 M and an akai GX 265 D reel to reel recorder . i cannot tell you my complete setup . i have many equipment . but the main setup is as follows

AKAI AP D40 (Turntable)
AKAI GX 265D (Reel to Reel recorder)
MARANTZ EQ 515 (Equalizer)
YAMAHA AX 397 (Integrated amplifier)
NAKAMICHI CR 2 (Cassette deck )
PHILIPS CD 931 (CD player )
WHARFEDALE DIAMOND 9.5 (Floor standers )
Wow

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back