Asus Xonar or Creative x-fi

I always PM the guy several times to judge offbeat characteristics of his response to look for signs of casual attitude and unique reasons for selling before I make the purchase.

The more casual and relaxed and uncaring they are about the product they're probably that much more genuine. I've never had any ebay purchase go haywire, so crossing my fingers this one dosnt either.

I DL new PowerDVD10 & is wonderful.
The PQ with some mods is awesome.Try it ,I played Dts-HD clip & works perfectly.

Nice, I'll do that :D I sometimes wonder what the splended hd chip on xonar hdav does, but id rather have d2x's audio edge over some avg hd chip anyway.

I am still watching few DVDs with PDVD10 & upscaling is superb.
I played a very short Demo of Dts-HD, I got sound from both D2X & realtek 888(not HD cheap)When checked in PDVD,I found the Dts HD logo with 48kz output which even realtek was handling with ease.Need to check original 96kz file.

ATM I am using realtek hd892 with dolby digital live through toslink. its decent but my nforce soundstorm soundcard from 2002 blows it away even though it's specs are much much lower. It just says sometimes specs mean nothing.

PDVD10 has smooth motion option & it works very similar(even better perhaps)to upscaling of DVDp.The motion looks very natural & clean even on my CRT monitor.
SQ is fuller with deep bass(mov),try & let me know.

We have a similar saying in oriya

sata khanda ramayana sunila pare pacharuchu sita mai ki andira

after listening to 7 volumes of ramayana you are asking if sita was female or male....

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back