At last... I booked YHT196

Naveenbnc

Hey Guys,

After lot of brainstorming finally I booked YHT 196. Delivery takes a few days. Without help from this forum and all the music lovers here, I wold have either ended up screwing up my existing 5.1 or buying something thats unworthy.

I understood that every system has pros and cons, but i felt YHT196 is one of the best in its price range. I took warrenty and service feasibility also into account. People using expencive and much advanced systems may not find it exciting, but for people like me who are new to HT systems, YHT196 will surely keep me excited for atleast a few years.

I decided to postpone Upgradation and experiments for now, and just enjoy whatever 196 has to offer.

Thanks for all your awesome support guys !!!!

Excellent decision and it's the best possible first step into this exciting home theatre journey. Do post pictures and a first impression once you receive it.

MaSh

Sent from my Redmi Note 3

Yes. This is a fine entry level system. i am using it and happy with it so far. You can refer my earlier posts if you want where i shared my experience and some tweaks. Try to use it with DTS tracks. Enjoy :)

Congrats!!!
Glad to know that finally you have decided to get a good HTIB. I think there is a thread on yht-196 and the initial settings etc which will help you to get started. I am sure you will enjoy the system.

Congratulations on your purchase, It's a good system for movies, far better than Sony, Philips HTIBs. In fact its comparable to any mid range 5.1 systems. Please take care with speakers positioning as suggested by other members. I don't think you'll need to upgrade it in the near future for watching movies ; it should be adequate for movies.

If you need to use it for listening music, it'll not be satisfactory. Instead invest in a separate stereo system for listening music if ever upgrade bug bites you.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back