ATC SCM-11 - Today's close Photos of grills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, everyone has a right to know about forum members before dealing and this is for welfare of members only. This forum doesnt have feedback option, this is really drawback. People who bear all kind of atrocities are responsible for damage to society

People are there who ask every detail about a speaker and then do not buy. Although those details are easily available over net.
People are there who will call you to buy your speaker as if he is having the cash with him. He himself declare which brand he has in his mind, and you have that brand in your home, ge will then come to your place, will listen to all your different combination of speakers and amps. He will take 3 days and total 6 hours or more (excluding talk time and planning time of yours and your family since the audition will be at your home only). He will be happy with the sound. And will then say no! There are people who takes pride in wasting others time. So, it is better to forget them.

I think he is a banned one long time ago Captainji;)

I'm not hinting at anyone here Kevian. I'm referring to those who do not honour their commitments, back out of done deals and such. I find such a behaviour despising.

Last edited:
Mod may close this thread as I have already made my point even though some may find it objectionable to bring out facts. Thanks

Denom's currently not in Navi Mumbai .... hez on vacation. Thats the reason why he has not responded, maybe.

As far as his credibility stands .... 'vouch for him' is just too less of a statement! Hez a GEM in here ... his contributions, his assistance to a many Forum Members here, including me, is something which I personally cannot match, even if I wanted to sometimes!

At this day and age .... SMS es????? Is it not easier to correspond via simple calling up and talking? Or, some people genuinely have some speech-related issues? I really find it tough to 'type', that too on miniscule qwerty pads! No pun intended here .........

You should try to convince your friend that sms is not the best way to communicate and its always better to call up. He initiated with sms, re-initiated with sms (after return of speakers) and smsed me to take back my speakers. Regarding how is your friend, I am not commenting upon but only describing the isolated case happened with me

Guys, I feel there is no harm in checking things out even if you do not make a purchase....If a seller gives their items to people to audition it in their homes (which i think is great), he/she is doing so assuming that the item will sell. But you cannot force someone to buy it. In the end it is the buyers decision whether to buy something or not as it is their money.

In such a case, the seller should not have allowed a home audition and if they did, then it was at their risk....

C'mon we all go and audition all kinds of brands under the sun, but we do not buy all of them do we???????

Guys, I feel there is no harm in checking things out even if you do not make a purchase....If a seller gives their items to people to audition it in their homes (which i think is great), he/she is doing so assuming that the item will sell. But you cannot force someone to buy it. In the end it is the buyers decision whether to buy something or not as it is their money.

In such a case, the seller should not have allowed a home audition and if they did, then it was at their risk....

C'mon we all go and audition all kinds of brands under the sun, but we do not buy all of them do we???????

Actually, you have not gone through Sale thread in classified, deal was finalised and committed several times since 2nd May and even it was confirmed before taking speakers but it was returned assigning reason that my friend is now not responding. Anyway, you are mistaken as nothing to do with demo but multi commitments.

If the commitment was given several times, then it is wrong on the part of the buyer......

However I do think that my point is correct, only it's not applicable here....

If the commitment was given several times, then it is wrong on the part of the buyer......

However I do think that my point is correct, only it's not applicable here....

You are absolutely right whereas above case is different one :)

Kindly close this thread as others two (binoy & denom) have nothing to say. If they wish in future, I would respond at that moment only.

SO CLOSE IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back