Atmos enabled speakers as ceiling speaker

hanim

Hi friends
I own a pair of Tangent Spectrum XATM. These are upward firing speakers. As of now its kept on my front book shelf speakers.
I will be moving to an apartment where I have the flexibility of having ceiling speakers

Can we use Atmos enabled speakers like Tangent Spectrum XATM mounted on ceiling?

Confusion is because, these speakers are designed to fire the sound at ceiling. So if we mount it on ceiling or even side walls, would it sound right

1639233288254.png

Regards,

Please check the frequency response of the speaker. There should be no such thing as speakers for upward firing other than its frequency responce. Speakers produce sound. They should work fine set on the ceiling. Speakers basically produce sound and all sound reflect from surfaces, some frequencies more so.

Please check the frequency response of the speaker. There should be no such thing as speakers for upward firing other than its frequency responce. Speakers produce sound. They should work fine set on the ceiling. Speakers basically produce sound and all sound reflect from surfaces, some frequencies more so.
Thank you so much. So I guess, we should be fine using its ceiling speakers.
Following are the specs of these speakers

Speaker Units3/4" Tweeter / 5" Midrange-woofer
System2-ways closed cabinet
Sensitivity88 dB
Frequency70 - 20 000 Hz
Impedance6 Ω

Back