ATMOS Speaker for Denon X-1400H

Consider a speaker that has mounting threads, along with MX mounts like these from ebay.in for Rs 600/- - https://www.ebay.in/itm/MX-Speaker-...650615?hash=item3f8d2066f7:g:~JEAAOSw-itXwuVP

Should be easier to mount on ceiling and has the flexibility to tilt..

s-l1600.jpg
Is it safe to do this kind of wall mounting

Is it safe to do this kind of wall mounting

Ofcourse yes..Hope you meant ceiling mount?..

And any speaker suggestions for ceiling mount having tags 606v3 avr Yamaha rxv583. Budget 10k

Best would be to add a pair of Taga BS itself.. They are aval for 7K a pair on ebay. in.. But they don't have thread mount's to hang it from ceiling..

Polk OWM3 is a speaker that has mount threads, so you can safely mount them on ceiling/wall per your convenience..

Best would be to add a pair of Taga BS itself.. They are aval for 7K a pair on ebay. in.. But they don't have thread mount's to hang it from ceiling.. Polk OWM3 is a speaker that has mount threads said:
First plan to buy taga bs but it doesn't have thread as you said. I just looking for some other. Where as owm3 cost around 14k. Little confused.

@elangoas
How is JBL control 1?

What height you installed your ceiling speakers.

How is the performence

I use a pair of Dayton SAT BK, bought it for as low as 4,500/- now it is priced at 15K/21K wow!

If someone is coming from US, they can hand carry this product, it's fairly small but pretty powerful.

Thanks,
Rajiv

I use a pair of Dayton SAT BK, bought it for as low as 4,500/- now it is priced at 15K/21K wow!

If someone is coming from US, they can hand carry this product, it's fairly small but pretty powerful.

Thanks,
Rajiv
If you don't mind please share the pictures how you installed.

@elangoas How is JBL control 1?

They should do fine..I think this speaker has mount threads behind the speaker..So should be possible to mount on ceiling..Please check google image of JBL control 1..

What height you installed your ceiling speakers.

How is the performence

I had bought Taga In-ceiling speaker, put it in a DIY enclosure and then mounted it on-ceiling..

Height is abt 9.7 feet from the floor..Roughly 6 feet above ear level..

They should do fine..I think this speaker has mount threads behind the speaker..So should be possible to mount on ceiling..Please check google image of JBL control 1..

I had bought Taga In-ceiling speaker, put it in a DIY enclosure and then mounted it on-ceiling..

Height is abt 9.7 feet from the floor..Roughly 6 feet above ear level..
How is Atmos experience?

This week, I upgraded from a 5.1 experience to 7.1. Found a pair of creative satellite speakers which was part of FPS 1600. They are not so great, they have a high cutover of 250Hz but nevertheless it serves the purpose. Added the creative as Rear Surround and moved the Dayton to Surround Back. Now my receiver shows the Atmos content as "Atmos" rather than TRU-HD as it did before I went from 5.1 to 7.1. For now happy with 7.1 experience,not planning to go for ceiling speakers due to lack of space and non availability of Home minister's permission ;)

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back