audessey microphone for Onkyo TXNR509

Bharath2481

Hello Members,

I have misplaced the Audyssey Sound Calibration Microphone, it would be of great help if any one can help me out in finding a way to get a replacement or if someone is willing to lend it for a few days.

hoping for a positive response from fellow members.

Thanks

Hello Members,

I have misplaced the Audyssey Sound Calibration Microphone, it would be of great help if any one can help me out in finding a way to get a replacement or if someone is willing to lend it for a few days.

hoping for a positive response from fellow members.

Thanks
Well most of these are mapped/calibrated to the receiver model. So ideally you'd want the same model mic. Did you try the service centre?

MaSh

I did contact the service centre, the guy there informed me that they do not sell the microphones as replacement which is puzzling to me.

I will be contacting the store I purchased this AV equipment for some direction to fix this.

the service centre chap was not informed is my assumption I will give it another try.

I did contact the service centre, the guy there informed me that they do not sell the microphones as replacement which is puzzling to me.

I will be contacting the store I purchased this AV equipment for some direction to fix this.

the service centre chap was not informed is my assumption I will give it another try.

Oh, in that case, try to find someone with a Marantz or Denon receiver. Usually, the mics are the same and if it goes well then you might have more options. OLX, eBay, etc are good places to look at. Pro FX, an authorized service center for Denon do stock the mics.

MaSh

Update:

I visited the store on Sunday and was fortunately obliged by a spare Audyssey Sound Calibration Microphone by the Store manager, I returned home elated & calibrated my HT

thanks to all the forum member for the help and suggestions

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back