Audio Cassettes

Music Freak

Anyone here knows the music stores in Bangalore that sell audio cassettes as part of clearance sale or at low price ? If yes, please let me know.

Music freak, I have a set of cassettes that I have been wanting to give away. Consist of old Hindi songs, some carnatic, some Hindustani, and some soft rock. If you are interested, let me know. I can courier the lot to you if you can cover the courier charges.

Cheers

Hi Venkat,

Thanks for your response.

Among the genres you have mentioned, I would prefer soft rock as I hardly listen to Hindi songs & definitely not classical/carnatic!

Please let me know/feel free to PM if you have good western music be it rock/metal/dance/pop. I would be glad to strike a deal with you.

Thanks!

Music freak, I have a set of cassettes that I have been wanting to give away. Consist of old Hindi songs, some carnatic, some Hindustani, and some soft rock. If you are interested, let me know. I can courier the lot to you if you can cover the courier charges.

Cheers

Very kind of you... I would be happy to grab the carnatic and old Hindi lot if it is still available...

Thanks

I am looking at someone picking up the whole lot of some 300 odd cassettes. I have recd a few PMs. Let me see how that pans out.

Cheers

Hi all,

Today, I received cassettes of my preferred genres from a dealer in Mumbai and almost 80% of them are sealed/brand new. Since he's shutting down his business, he's selling away his stuff at low price. As I purchased the western music cassettes which are usually price over Rs.60, I paid Rs.25 per cassette.

So, If you would like to purchase sealed/unused, almost new or hardly used English/Hindi Audio Cassettes at very low price or even CDs/DVDs at a discounted price, you may contact - Parag and can reach him on 093230 04443.

PS: I have told him that I would share his details with people I know & on forum.

Thanks!

Hi all,

Today, I received cassettes of my preferred genres from a dealer in Mumbai and almost 80% of them are sealed/brand new. Since he's shutting down his business, he's selling away his stuff at low price. As I purchased the western music cassettes which are usually price over Rs.60, I paid Rs.25 per cassette.

So, If you would like to purchase sealed/unused, almost new or hardly used English/Hindi Audio Cassettes at very low price or even CDs/DVDs at a discounted price, you may contact - Parag and can reach him on 093230 04443.

PS: I have told him that I would share his details with people I know & on forum.

Thanks!
Is this offer still available?

He is talking about lots like take 100 nos and will give it for 25 rs each. Was this your cases. I am talking about english

Hi all,

Thanks!

Varun,
Thanks a lot! I went to the place today and bought around 20 cassettes. He charged Rs. 40/- per cassette, not bad.
He also has some LPs and EPs. I bought 6 LPs @ 300/- including one Angel 1st copy. They are all new LPs but generally the covers are in very bad shape. FMs can try, not a bad deal.

Varun,
Thanks a lot! I went to the place today and bought around 20 cassettes. He charged Rs. 40/- per cassette, not bad.
He also has some LPs and EPs. I bought 6 LPs @ 300/- including one Angel 1st copy. They are all new LPs but generally the covers are in very bad shape. FMs can try, not a bad deal.

You are welcome :)

Hi all,

Thanks!

Thanks Varun, I spoke to Parag to find cassettes on Hindi Film and Compilations. He quoted what you shared for 100 Rs. 25 but for 50 Rs. 35 each, overall a very good deal considering all are sealed pack.

I am not sure of his vinyl collection though, since his father manages that.

Thanks Varun, I spoke to Parag to find cassettes on Hindi Film and Compilations. He quoted what you shared for 100 Rs. 25 but for 50 Rs. 35 each, overall a very good deal considering all are sealed pack.

I am not sure of his vinyl collection though, since his father manages that.

No problem Raj! Nice to know that I am of some help here :)

Even I ordered some pop & rocks from him. He has huge collection of both cassettes & lps

Cheers

Hi All,

Started Collection Audio Cassettes again after selling what i had long back,anybody having them please let me know,I am from Bangalore.

There is a shop that sells audio cassettes opposite the Ulsoor Police Station. I am told it sells cassettes at Rs 60 each. You can try your luck there.

Hi All,

Started Collection Audio Cassettes again after selling what i had long back,anybody having them please let me know,I am from Bangalore.

One Known person having around 500 Tamil film audio cassettes. If required PM me for more details.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back