Audio CD/ Vinyl Shop in India

Hello everyone,
I am a newbie on this forum. Have been collecting vinyl albums since 2015. Started it as a hobby when someone at my work was cleaning their home and wanted to get rid of all their records. Did not have a record player then so I had to buy one. That sparked my interest in collecting vinyl. I’ve been happy with Discogs. Only buy when the seller has 100% rating. Have very few new pressings. Most of my stuff is original, used vinyl in VG+ to NM.
Any recommendations for reliable, used vinyl stores in India for Bollywood music who are willing to ship?
Happy Listening!

Mahtobar on MG road, Bangalore. CDs and Vinyl. Vikram Bhatt is the owner. He is also the dealer from pro-ject TTs and has helped me get a new stylus for my Ortofon for a great price. He is mostly open by appointment so call before you visit - 96320 38530.
Thank you for the thumbs up Sudhir! you are most kind with your words of appreciation :)

Vikram - Mahatobar Store - 9632038530. Have bought a few LP's from him, great service

Revolver Club in Bandra Mumbai 9833182255 and Oceanic in Pune 020 2634 2658 are also great. Good service overall from all three stores for LP's. Oceanic and Mahatobar also stock CD's.

Keep in mind that Oceanic in typical Puneri fashion is closed from 1pm to 4 pm and have limited evening hours.
Thank you very much for the nice words of recommendation for my Store.

Prices for vinyl have shot up considerably on Amazon.in too. What used to be Rs.1300-1500 are all Rs.3000 and above now. :(.
Customs + 18% GST has resulted in this price rise, plus now base prices are pretty much on par with the international prices, once customs and GST is added, it crosses the 3k mark most times. Sometimes if you are lucky you will get some albums for 2-2.5k but thats rare.

Last edited:
Vikram - Mahatobar Store - 9632038530. Have bought a few LP's from him, great service

Revolver Club in Bandra Mumbai 9833182255 and Oceanic in Pune 020 2634 2658 are also great. Good service overall from all three stores for LP's. Oceanic and Mahatobar also stock CD's.

Keep in mind that Oceanic in typical Puneri fashion is closed from 1pm to 4 pm and have limited evening hours.
Second that! Vikram is a joy to work with.... I bought a ZZ Top Cinco - The first 5 lps box set from him - terrific service!

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back