Audio Dealership

claudio

Hi,
I'm planning to open an audio showroom in goa,dealing with basically home theatre solutions.
The brands i'm looking for are,Jbl,Bowers & wilkins,Harmon Cardon,Cherwin Vega,Bang & Olufsens,wafedales for example.
i want to know if there is any distributor who can get me all these equipments & the rates.
thanks
claudio

Hi,
I'm planning to open an audio showroom in goa,dealing with basically home theatre solutions.
The brands i'm looking for are,Jbl,Bowers & wilkins,Harmon Cardon,Cherwin Vega,Bang & Olufsens,wafedales for example.
i want to know if there is any distributor who can get me all these equipments & the rates.
thanks
claudio

Bro

In case if you are interested in some good British Products, with quite a good brand presence world wide, and with a standing market share, please visit the following websites, and revert back to us.

Armour Home - Q Acoustics, Systemline, Myryad, QED, Soundcast, Audica, Alphason, Goldring, etc.
Welcome to Armour Home

i-Luv - iPod Docks
iLuv

Abstract AVR - LED Lightings
Abstract AVR - Colour changing LED lighting, White LED lighting & LED dance floors

and a lots more is available, including Recliners, AV Furniture, and more...

Hi,
thanks
claudio

go on to each brand's website and look for indian distributor. you will be able to buy off him. also look at brands such as monitor audio (good speakers) and nad / cambridge / marantz for stereo amps

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back