Audio Enthusiast Meet

Can't commit bro, but am definitely interested!

Kudos for taking the initiative, really appreciate it. Keep us posted with the tendative dates and agenda - if this one evolves out to be for real.

Cheers!

Hi Guys,
The Analogue session at Viren's stands postponed to next Sunday -15th June, since he needed some time to finish off some pending orders.
See you then.

Can't commit bro, but am definitely interested!

Kudos for taking the initiative, really appreciate it. Keep us posted with the tendative dates and agenda - if this one evolves out to be for real.

Cheers!

What you cant commit buddy...

Cant you take out some time to meet...
3-4 hrs only buddy...

We can make it on sunday, or any day that is feasible to everyone...

Right Guys, we're meeting tomorrow morning at Viren's place at 11AM for the all analogue session.
Any member who'd like to join is most welcome.
L-458, Sarita Vihar, Virens'PH No. 41401143.

Hi Kamal,

How did the analogue session go?

Waiting to hear from members who attended.

Regards
Rajiv

maybe I can make a visit someday.
I have a 7.1 setup in a dedicated HT room with acoustics. it has been built by me from scratch. I would love to learn and observe more.
I hope it is okay with you guys.

Last edited:
Rajiv, unfortunately the others coul'nt make it, so it was my brother ,Viren & me.
It was a short session but all the same, magical !
We'll be meeting again Ist week of July when SKR hits town.
I'll give more details then.
Sumit, you're welcome of course.Will post the exact date & time.

Hi Guys.
Had an "Audio" get together today at SKRs' place.
Viren Bakshi(Lyrita), Dr Sanjay Dhawan,SanjeevSehgal,Panditji & yours truly had a great afternoon, swigging,Beer-Tiger & Kingfisher Draught,tasty finger food followed by a delicious lunch, all the while listening to a variety of lovely music.
I must place on record our heartfelt thanks to Mr & Mrs SKR, our most gracious Hosts.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back