Audio Enthusiast Meet

Hi guys - I couldnt reply to you guys as I was travelling last weekend. And same is the case for the next one 13th April -- what about the one after that? 19th/20th April?

OK, then. Viren is out of Delhi at present.
I'll check with him when he gets back later this week as to which date , 19th /20th suits him & then we can finalise.

Talked to Viren today-forenoon of either 19 or 20 April will be ok with him.
Plz confirmthe time thats suits both of you to me on my Mob No. 9310109993 and I'll firm it up with Viren.

Well, I'm going over to Viren's on the 20th at 11AM for a gup shup cum listening session. You're welcome to join( Virens'address & Phone no are in my pos #19 of this thread.
Do you drink beer?

Agree, I have heard from some veterans sound from the transducers sounds more warm, soothing and with a wider sound stage when audition after consuming beer. Wine, vodka, scotch are also known to do wonderful things to the sound. It surely is tempting :D

Agree, I have heard from some veterans sound from the transducers sounds more warm, soothing and with a wider sound stage when audition after consuming beer. Wine, vodka, scotch are also known to do wonderful things to the sound. It surely is tempting :D

Hey, buddy, this is Audioholics Anonymous not the other AA :D ;)

Hey guys

A glass of chilled beer on a hot Delhi afternoon & listening to music -priceless!!
You said it, buddy!
Plz confirm who all would be coming on Sunday so that adequate amounts of the magic brew can be laid in ?
And, plz be sure to bring along some of your fav CDs.

Hi Guys,

It was great fun meeting all of you at Viren's place for our Audio Enthusiasts meet yesterday! Pankaj & me were really amazed at the quality of Valve amps and single driver speakers... and ofcourse - the MUSIC!

Viren you were a wonderful host -- Thanks for the beer & the music.

Ranjeet - you better buy the movie tickets now! :)

Hi Guys,

It was great fun meeting all of you at Viren's place for our Audio Enthusiasts meet yesterday! Pankaj & me were really amazed at the quality of Valve amps and single driver speakers... and ofcourse - the MUSIC!

Viren you were a wonderful host -- Thanks for the beer & the music.

Ranjeet - you better buy the movie tickets now! :)

You bet :(

Back