Audio Enthusiast Meet

Hi
It would be great if the guys who were at Viren's place could post their listening impressions on the SET amp,Fostex speaker combo.

Regards
Rajiv

Great Idea ................. India should have huge potential in number of audio/HT enthusiasts considering we make the highest number of movies in the world.

Hi all,
Please count me for the meeting in Bangalore.
I am not a big audiophile like the others in this forum, however i am very much interested in music and hifi and a regular visitor of this forum. I am having a moderate HT setup : 47" Philips PF9541 LCD / Philips DVP 5986 DVD / Onkyo HTS 320 Receiver with Space FloorStanders and Onkyo surrounds.

There are many members on this forum from Blore. Let them come along. So long as the funda is simple, just meet, talk and have fun, it won't be difficult to organize one :)

Is there any Bangalore meeting in pipeline..? How many are interested? Why cant we have a meeting if a couple of headcounts are there?

Kamal,

Kudos to you, Ranjeet and Viren for making it happen. I had a look at the pictures. It looked like you guys were guzzling beer...not Som Rus, which is a distillate from mushrooms. :) It is said to be a proven hallucinogen and would have caused you all to experience Synesthesia - interchanges signal paths from eye and ear to the brain - so that you all would have SEEN SOUND and HEARD COLORS!! This was THE drink aeons ago and the Vedas allude to it as the "drink of the gods"...;)

After downing Som Rus, for sure you all would NOT be posing for pictures sitting down!!:D

Cheers!
Srinath

Sri wrote-
"It looked like you guys were guzzling beer...not Som Rus, which is a distillate from mushrooms."
Alas, Sri, all we could arrange was the modern & poorer equivalent !

Hi Delhi Guys,
An "All Analogue Session" is being planned at Virens place on next sunday-8th June.
Anyone interested?

Hi Kamal,
It is really nice to learn about All Analogue session on 8th june.
I only wish it was on 8th July so I could have also come and met you all guys and Viren.
SKR

Definitely need to check out SET amp and those speakers in the pictures.

Next time i'm in India i'm definitely in on this session. Viren that seems to be a great product after reading a little about your design philosophy.

Good luck

satish

P.s I vote on the "Som Rus".

Hi guys,

Spoke to Viren today after passively reading through all these months planning for my first serious hifi gear.

Would love to attend any such event if its in Pune, even Mumbai is at a shouts distance so that shouldn't be a problem for me.

hope a newbie will be welcome :)

Hello Bangaloreans/Chennai Guyz...

Whatz up with you yaar...

I think Bangalore is the second biggest market for AV, but i am amazed with hardly 1-2 responses...

Even i would start appologising, as i never been to this thread before, so was never known, of the great stuff, but now for sure, am interested...

Guyz wanna plan out a meet in Bangalore...

All the people nearby specially Chennai, can hop in too...

Please guyz...plan it up...
you want me to start up with...
i will do that...
but please i need responses.. from your end...

Atleast 10-12....

Cmmon guyz...

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back