Audio Nirvana super 10 cast frame

rajeev_pr70

Dear All,

Can somebody recommend a DIY enclosure for Audio Nirvana Super 10 cast frame.

Appreciate if someone could help me out with some ideal design for these drivers.

Have attached a drawing based on the internet picture.... but am not sure if this works well those drivers.

Please help.

Thank you so much.
Rajeev

Attachments

• 1088783-8d9191f0-audio-nirvana-10-horns-and-bass-reflex.jpg
    1088783-8d9191f0-audio-nirvana-10-horns-and-bass-reflex.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 25
  • 12Inch_AN_Enclosure.jpg
    12Inch_AN_Enclosure.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 26
Hi yeah... but it never took me to any links where i could find some plans.

Appreciate if you could help me out.

Cheers!
Rajeev
He does not publish the plans openly but only to the buyers via mail based on the design that you choose. So if you have bought it directly from them or via some resale then then mail [email protected] and Mr. David himself most of the times responds back in quick time.

Oh alright... that sounds good. Yeah i bought it from a user and I guess he must have bought it from somebody else.

Gosh it's a task now.... thanks for the lead. So i need to check with him now.

Thank you.
Rajeev

Hi Rajeev, see if this helps. Looks like the original cabinet tkness is 1" , so there could be marginal error. This drawing is worked with 0.75".

regards,
sunil

Attachments

• Prototype.pdf
    80.5 KB · Views: 26
The original height shows 49" but it is drawn 46" which is how it shows now. I've referenced the 17" bottom width and super imposed the rest.

Hi Rajeev, see if this helps. Looks like the original cabinet tkness is 1" , so there could be marginal error. This drawing is worked with 0.75".

regards,
sunil
Hi Sunil... this is really awesome. May I know how did you arrive at this dimension and design. Are they in Inches?
Many thanks Sunil.
Can I call you to discuss a couple of more things on the same line.

Cheers!
Rajeev

Hi Rajeev, you're welcome. The image had basic dimensions, I used the base dimension of 17" (16.77" shown - slight mistake :eek:) and the rest is a CAD overlay. The 49" height shown actually measures 46" on the CAD overlay, so I can't say what is going on there (purposely done to mislead or the actual, can't say).

The drawing is based on the bottom width of 17" and the remaining dimensions worked through. Alternately, we could have based it on the height of 49", then the 17" would not have matched. The dimensions are in inches.

Its a back loaded horn, you could try hornresp or akabak to see if this design works.

regards.

Hi Rajeev,

The pdf that Sunil shared is scaled to 5.73. If you have access to cad software I can send you dxf file which you can use. I have scaled it and made it as per dimensions mentioned on pdf.

Regards,
Nishant

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back