Audio Setup for Living Room under 20k

Want to buy audio setup for living room

Budget: 20k

Usage: Mainly for watching movies
Listening to music

Requirements: Clear vocals, brother sometimes does listens to EDM so adequate bass (not overpowering)
Great overall sound quality
No critical listening
Bluetooth connectivity

TV does not have HDMI eArc port, would upgrade it in the future.

TV is wall mounted so tower speakers may not be a good idea?

Do not like the exposed wiring of the surround speakers running along the ceiling. So might not go for 5.1

Found This wireless 5.1 at 24k but not enough reviews to judge it.

So the only option that remains is soundbar with active subwoofer.

Is there much of a difference in sound quality in 2.1, 2.1.2 and 5.1 at this budget?

How much is the loss in sound quality if the subwoofer is wireless?

Also if there are some exceptionally good products slightly above this range, would increase my budget.

Please recommend specific models and do suggest your ideas for the setup.
I have some transmission line bookshelf speakers. PM me if interested.

It's priced at 42,000 on avstore.in
I doubt there would be that big a difference between online price and street price.

I would recommend the op to go to a store and listen to the speakers. There aren't a lot of good active speakers at this price point and you have already tried one of the best speakers (Edifier 1855DB) available in this range. As you can see, people recommend Edifiers a lot at this range. If you did not like that, then you aren't likely to be satisfied with forum suggestions. Best option is to find stores/friends where you can listen to the speakers and decide what you like.

It's likely that you are either expecting too much or that your expectations are not clear on what you want. Listening to the speakers will help you calibrate your expectations. Sound is subjective and one person might not like what someone else likes.
Ridiculously overpriced! Even I had noticed this. Find below the details of the same from Sonodyne website.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back