audiocraft chennai???

Hi any mumbai guys reading this forum?
I am asking because apart from Norge ,Pulz & there are other "underground" brands in mumbai which I am hearing
DNM -Pace & sanen comes to my mind.
Any first hand expereince of these brands - how about VFM??
I am thinking of low priced 12 inch floorstanders.
Also there are speaker builders - around 7-8 years back I head abount a Sikh gentelman in dadar who used to build excellant speakers.... Any referances of this gentelman...any contacts revieews etc??

@WnRao

Is Your Audition over? Any progress? Any details/reviews?

Me too planning to buy a floorstander pair form Audiocraft if everything goes well.. :D

Auditioning is the problem now since Iam in Hyderabad.. :indifferent14:

audition is a problem for me too. our requirement is similar . lets keep in touch. i will PM you

In Mumbai we have also Telome and Lithos heard both the systems and found lithos to be on the softer side and had better imaging when it comes to the speakers and telome are loud and powerful speaker.

Regards
legin

Hi,
I am from Chennai. I am in the process of upgrading my Pioneer HTIB (25w x 6). After viewing this thread, I visited Craftel carrying my HTIB for auditioning. Mr.Mark there gave an excellent demo of the range of speakers he had. Earlier I had an idea of replacing my HTIB and go for a AVR. I have changed my mind after hearing the performance of the speakers with the existing HTIB itself. I got a pair of matching FS and a SW. I am a happy owner of a 2.1 now. Next I will be going for a Center and surrounds from Craftel to complete my 5.1 setup.

Hi,
I am from Chennai. I am in the process of upgrading my Pioneer HTIB (25w x 6). After viewing this thread, I visited Craftel carrying my HTIB for auditioning. Mr.Mark there gave an excellent demo of the range of speakers he had. Earlier I had an idea of replacing my HTIB and go for a AVR. I have changed my mind after hearing the performance of the speakers with the existing HTIB itself. I got a pair of matching FS and a SW. I am a happy owner of a 2.1 now. Next I will be going for a Center and surrounds from Craftel to complete my 5.1 setup.

Congrats!
Can you tell us more about the speakers and sub? Pictures, price. How it sounds?

In Mumbai we have also Telome and Lithos heard both the systems and found lithos to be on the softer side and had better imaging when it comes to the speakers and telome are loud and powerful speaker.

Regards
legin

Lithos speakers are good. They disappear nicely. I heard the Noa-1.
Folks with rooms less that 12ft should consider them as the satellites can be screwed in to the wall and give very decent audiophile quality sound and imaging.

Regards

Hi,
Sorry for the delayed response.
I have suggested some facelift measures in the FS speakers.
Mr.Mark (Audiocraft) has agreed to incorporate them within a couple of days.
Soon after this I will post the pictures of the speaker along with my brief review.

Hi,
Sorry for the delayed response.
I have suggested some facelift measures in the FS speakers.
Mr.Mark (Audiocraft) has agreed to incorporate them within a couple of days.
Soon after this I will post the pictures of the speaker along with my brief review.

Facelift measures for Floorstanders? I dont understand:eek:

I have suggested some front panel and grill redesign and inclusion of spikes to make the FS look better. I hope 'facelift' is a right word to explain this. Correct me if I am wrong.

I have suggested some front panel and grill redesign and inclusion of spikes to make the FS look better. I hope 'facelift' is a right word to explain this. Correct me if I am wrong.

I donno if its the right word:) but I do get the drift;).
Do post pics and impressions after they are done.

I have mailed Mark about the models and technical specs of their products. Marks replied me mentioning he just completed one of his new model speakers.

So Expecting him to send the pics, price, technical specs of them. Once I get them I will post here..

we have jus completed a new cost effective version of 4 way speaker system with higher DB sensitivity.
we are in the process of shooting photos. Once we are done, i will surely send it to you

Thank you for waiting up

Mark

recent purchase from craftel.5.1 speakers

Attachments

• tower.jpg
    tower.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 256
  • tower 2.jpg
    tower 2.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 244
  • center.jpg
    center.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_2001.jpg
    IMG_2001.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_2002.jpg
    IMG_2002.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 245
congrats,mark seems to make some very vfm speakers indeed.too bad we dont have much info about them.specs pls??seriously,craftel as a company needs a lot more visibility,and we have the perfect platform right here...

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back