audiocraft chennai???

Pksnathan, though they have not clearly specified, it looks like the max power handling capacity of the front towers is 120w rms, from the file attached.

congrats,mark seems to make some very vfm speakers indeed.too bad we dont have much info about them.specs pls??seriously,craftel as a company needs a lot more visibility,and we have the perfect platform right here...

Friend,
I agree with you.Audio Craft needs an identity of its own.I have met Mark once at his audio lab.He is a gentleman and he was patiently answering my doubts.He manufactures custom built speakers and amps.Though I cannot speak on technicalities about AV equipments Audio Craft needs a web site.
Sincerely,
pksnathan

a website would be a start,better still get mark to join the forum ;).cheers

I have invited Mark many times to join the forum. He has also taken part in the Chennai meets. I think Mark's problem is that he has taken on too many things on his own hands. And he seem very satisfied with the word-of-mouth clientle that he has. He is not in a hurry to expand his business. If you really want something from Mark, the onus, I am afraid, is on you.

Cheers

Last edited:
true venkat,i thought that might be the case.and going by the feedback of people who have sourced things from him,he makes some very good equipment indeed at very vfm price points.not to mention,u had also put up some pics of his stuff a while ago,yes?all the best to him.cheers

Hi,
Early this week i happen to drop into one our member Muthusami's house (Chennai) for an audition on his Rig - Craftel amp, Floorstanders, philips dvd player, Cowon.
For those who have no information here it is
http://www.hifivision.com/my-audio-video-setup/1167-showcase-your-audio-video-setup-here-7.html
http://www.hifivision.com/reviews/1479-muthusamis-stereo-setup-review.html

One word .. Good!! Wonderful to see the output on the indian made stuff. I suppose any audiophile would appreciate the quality of these amp/speakers.
Tests: Couple of tamil/English tracks and the bass department is too good even at the lowest volume. We did make sure not to blow off, else neighbours would come running down screaming at us!!
Also had is cowon plugged to the amp and did perform good!
I should really say that "this is pure VFM". One who is on low budget constraint and longing for Floorstander's can grab it.

His little son - smart chap! Thanks to Muthusami and his wife for the hospitality!

These Norge and Craftel really are wonderful indian beauties to be missed. Kudos to those personnel. Its only that they dont market. Folks looking for such VFM and specifically indian products, need to audition and experience the difference!

Hi,
Early this week i happen to drop into one our member Muthusami's house (Chennai) for an audition on his Rig - Craftel amp, Floorstanders, philips dvd player, Cowon.
For those who have no information here it is
http://www.hifivision.com/my-audio-video-setup/1167-showcase-your-audio-video-setup-here-7.html
http://www.hifivision.com/reviews/1479-muthusamis-stereo-setup-review.html

One word .. Good!! Wonderful to see the output on the indian made stuff. I suppose any audiophile would appreciate the quality of these amp/speakers.
Tests: Couple of tamil/English tracks and the bass department is too good even at the lowest volume. We did make sure not to blow off, else neighbours would come running down screaming at us!!
Also had is cowon plugged to the amp and did perform good!
I should really say that "this is pure VFM". One who is on low budget constraint and longing for Floorstander's can grab it.

His little son - smart chap! Thanks to Muthusami and his wife for the hospitality!

These Norge and Craftel really are wonderful indian beauties to be missed. Kudos to those personnel. Its only that they dont market. Folks looking for such VFM and specifically indian products, need to audition and experience the difference!

Mane,

Thank you so much for your nice words :)

ok am new n this is my first post

1st of all heartiest salutations for all spearheads

visited audiocraft today (30 oct 10)... auditioned mark's new vergo reference speakers...amazing clarity and quality...immediately ordered for a pair of floorstanders

mark quoted a provisional cost of rs.7500/piece...however final price will be agreed after i decide upon all specifications (will request him to reduce the price:eek:)

mark's sub,surround n center r also impressive...however i will build my 5.1 over a period of 5 months...to start with am getting the floorstanders...

i ll update the exact specs whenever i get it frm mark.

P.S
  • mark as everybody reiterated is a solicitous n not a profit-only-minded person
  • am getting yamaha rx-v667 receiver from US through a friend
  • forgot to take pics during auditioning:(

Hi P.S,
What about the configuration of Vergo tower speakers? 6 " or 8" woofers? It is a 2 way or 3 way or 4 way?
What abt the current price for bookself, center, rear speakers and sub woofer?

@ biyer...i ve not heard the bookshelves as am not interested in those
@ vijay...here r the specs for FS and surrounds sent by mark

Attachments

• Naveen - Virgo HT.zip
    18.4 KB · Views: 92
Hi Naveen,
Have you purchased Craftel speakers? What was the final price? How is it? Please share some photos with us.

Back