audiocraft chennai???

Hi Naveen,
Have you purchased Craftel speakers? What was the final price? How is it? Please share some photos with us.

we are about to finalise the deal....the new quote as per my requirement is attached....since my yamaha RX-V667 is landing in india only on 25th dec, i am not in a hurry..i ll post pics once i get them

Attachments

• latest virgo reference.zip
    11.2 KB · Views: 149
Good to know a place like this exists in Chennai.
Any updates on this place after 2010.
Has anyone been there lately?
Any new purchases? Photos?

@Kaptan - Can you please give me your review.

How are the speakers priced? Is it a workshop or its a showroom kind of place?
May be will visit him if i am convinced these speakers are worth the money and a good low budget option for my dedicated music system for work.

Hi Visaster,

I have recently bought Center, sub and surounds for my 7.1 Setup to hook up with my pioneer AVR.

Last week I hooked up the speakers and watched some movie clips. I watched Transformers II which has been amazing. The dialogue and sound are crisp and clear. Still configuring my settings in AVR. I will post a detailed review on those.

They have a demo room of the speakers were you can audition. I will watch tomorrow:licklips: some movies and give you the review.

I am new to this thread. Thanks for the info.

Audio Craft
No.37 Harris Road (Aathithanar Salai)
3rd floor, Pudupet,
Chennai 600002
Phone : 28521243
au_craftel (at) yahoo (dot) com

Landmark : 50 feet from Cafe Green hotel.

Hello,
The Owner is Mark and here is mobile number - +919841023957. I am not sure if he is still using it. You could always give it a try.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back