audiophile jokes

We can expect this answer from an audiophile :D

12038170_10153643108927165_225547730316614083_n.jpg

Desi Sennheiser HD800 reviews from Amazon India :lol:

"I applied for a loan in Mehsana Urban Nagarik Co-operative society to buy this. Worth every rupee I spent." - Amazon customer

"I bought the senhieser HD800 Selling my close friend's kidney liver and eyes !! In fact I was so moved that I did not want to use download free music so I sold him on the streets for money now I realise that music heard from this is better than live music show !! Now I don't know what to do because when I take off these headphones I feel like is very depressing and I might need therapy for that !! All thanks to these headphones." - Rangan Iyengar

"AWESOME HEADPhones!! i sold my macbook for dis. it have air conditioner and heater inside for keepin your ears cool. u can talk to aliens by using dis.. must buy!!!" - akshat soni

"Narendra modi uses this to talk with barack obama far far better than Philips SHE1360/97" - Amazon customer

"I was planing to buy a gaming console with LED tv and an iphone, but why buy all that crap when u can buy a headphone with the same amount of money ,,, so i bought this head phone totally worth it, now i can hear the ghosts as well , sometimes i get connected with alien and michael jackson. awesome headphone ever made, love this ..." - Wasim Khan

"Even you can hear silent fart with this amazing heeadphone" - joydeep das

"i had to give my house on lease but couldn't pay back so i lost my house, unfortunately, but i don't regret for even once. i have the best headphones in world." - Amazon customer

"The only good thing about it is its low price.. I got it from outside for 97120 INR and the product is not worth it .. I can listen to all the unnecessary sounds while I play a song...
More than the songs I hear music director's voice and all the crew's voice..
I can hear the regular breaths taken by the singer more often... I just don't like it.. All I want is to listen to songs not unwanted noises around...
Sometimes I could hear the fast heart beats of Eminem while rapping, which interrupted and spoiled the mood to listen to the rap..." - Nitish

"I am a middle class Indian who was always interested in listening music. Music always makes my day. As my previous ear phones got damaged, i decided to buy the Senheiser HD800. I saw those at one of my friend's place and Oh god did they amaze me? I Promised my self that i will get one for myself and opened amazon as soon as i came home. The price was crispy but you know, what can beat good music? I called UBER hurried out to one of the famous centers in my city - Yash*** Hospitals, Donated my Kidney , Collected money put them in bank and got this Headset. Honestly speaking when I use this headset , I feel that I want one more headset and I am even ready to give my other kidney. I love you senheiser - Radhakrishna

"I had 150000 ? I decided to buy 2 HD 800 @72000 and 72000 Bajaj Pulser.. But then I thought that I can Buy a good Bike .. So I finally Bought duke 200 ..which cost me around 142000 .. Powerful 200cc bike 25 bhp ,top speed more then 140 Kph, macho bike .. With rest of money I brought 20? flowers mama for bike , biker's leather jacket of 5000 ,2000 party ,300 sweets for friends and family , at last ?680 for Philips SHQ 1300 neon Green earphone .. well bike is awesome and also Earphones are amazing sound quality ..

A genuine review of car bass tube:D

https://www.flipkart.com/woodman-bt...B79NX2ZGJY56&otracker=bp_reco_recently_viewed

5?

Worthless
I install in my Alto 800 it's my mistak u khow what happen My Alto Rear Windows Glaas Is Braking then this woodman woofer installing my tuv300 totaly Door glass is closed then my car door & glass is vibrating & My Cars break light is breking Most importaint poin Don't use hart patent otherwise they r Diy woofers bass Efects if any body baught basstube i suggest they r baught woodman 10" basstube because low prise n full enjoyment MORE better as JBL &SONY EXPLOD

a quote I read on a Gibson guitar forum: "My biggest fear is I'll die and my wife will sell my guitars for what I told her they cost" :lol:

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back