audiophile jokes

My TL FS was sounding awesome to me till yesterday when i measured them, i noticed a small dip in freq between 2KHz till 5KHz and now i am noticing the same in listening test.:lol: :lol: :lol::licklips:

That is so very true for all of us :lol:

Psychology is the most complex thing than all.

Villian : You know, I can't really hear the difference... AAh..//??!!
Batman : VINYL IS SUPERIOR!
:yahoo:

Last edited:
Grandpa, tell us about the days when you had to buy the whole album even if you only wanted one song ...

Great Grandpa
, tell us about singles!

Great Great Grandpa! tell us about the days when you didn't have records that could take more than three to five minutes each side! I bet all that jumping up and down to change sides made you fit: maybe that's why you lived so long? But what about this thing you call an autochanger? I still can't understand why that wasn't gapless?

~

Re: audiophile jokes - A New DVD Brand HDMI ! Rear Used ??Only for geniun pupil !!!!

New Hdmi branded dvd player - Navi Mumbai - TV - Video - Audio

Ad Text!!
Friends i was selling my new rear used dvd player its brought from US i have brought in 6000 but i m not using so i was selling so only geniun pupil contact me

1) Brought in 6000 ?? Time TRAVEL ??
2) Rear used ? How ?? Seems so gross !!!!
3) geniun pupil ?? who are these ? studentof the year?

LOL !

Re: audiophile jokes - A New DVD Brand HDMI ! Rear Used ??Only for geniun pupil !!!!

New Hdmi branded dvd player - Navi Mumbai - TV - Video - Audio

Ad Text!!
Friends i was selling my new rear used dvd player its brought from US i have brought in 6000 but i m not using so i was selling so only geniun pupil contact me

1) Brought in 6000 ?? Time TRAVEL ??
2) Rear used ? How ?? Seems so gross !!!!
3) geniun pupil ?? who are these ? studentof the year?

LOL !

Seeing the quality of education our country is providing, I feel ashamed and sad.

Sad it's the education :( I live in Germany now, and my language level is still not good, I think if I post an ad to sell something here, Germans would take my ad too into some forums as jokes! Know that stupid feeling ;) anyways, it's funny, as long as it's not hurting anybody!

rRBzOub.jpg

Who knew that CD's could support analog playback :D ?

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back