audiophile jokes

Well, it's not meant to be a joke, but...

Brand X USB has more upper bandwidth which burst open and the sound is fast & furious eruption...

(english translation from the Korean review)

Good for volcano recordings, then!

I wonder if they used Google Translate?

Who is Brand X? Names have been changed to protect the guilty :lol:

Need help translation help with the legends on a small wire cutter I recently bought.

Stran Power For Used

ebyn.jpg

The (helpful) product blurb on the back of the blister pack:

kpmf.jpg

Last edited:
+1, Thad ......:lol::lol::lol:

Also "German technology-Made in China :)

Looks like the Chinese are also very close to re-inventing the English language......."English language-Made in China".

BTW, when the Japanese started out making cheap electronics say 30-40 years ago, they faced exactly the problem - badly written instruction manuals and product blurbs that bordered on the incomprehensible. Most were hilarious and were the subject of many a MAD magazine satire.

Last edited:
Looks like the Chinese are also very close to re-inventing the English language......."English language-Made in China".

BTW, when the Japanese started out making cheap electronics say 30-40 years ago, they faced exactly the problem - badly written instruction manuals and product blurbs that bordered on the incomprehensible. Most were hilarious and were the subject of many a MAD magazine satire.

My all-time favourite came from a mixie manual: Not to be used for the other use.

I used to work for a Japanese company in London, and I saw that Japanese packing often included words that made almost no sense. A colleague explained: "In the west, Chinese characters are sometimes used just for decoration: Japanese companies do just the same with western alphabets."

+1, Thad ......:lol::lol::lol:

Also "German technology-Made in China :)

Reminds me of an old joke where a snooty Englishman and a snooty Bengali are arguing. As is often the case, the argument degenerates into petty insults. The Englishman tells the Bengali, "But all said and done, we fu**ed your country for 200 years".
Not missing a beat, the Bengali replies, "And we will fu** your language forever!"

(Sounds better if you tell the last bit in a Bengali accent :))

How dare someone ridicules a component which has got a positive review on 6moons? :eek:hyeah:

Ahhh... 6moons :cool:

I have to admit I can't resist reading their reviews of anything that interests me, but I always get the feeling that I might catch something unpleasant while I'm there! :cool::eek:hyeah:

What caught my eye in the Audioholics review was the effect on the bathroom fan. In this country, of course, we have fans in much more than kitchen and bathroom, and certainly they interfere with music, not only by their noise, but by blowing all those soundwaves around in ways the recording engineer never intended. Now, if only a stick could stick it to our fans... :cool: :cool: :cool:

Ahhh... 6moons :cool:

I have to admit I can't resist reading their reviews of anything that interests me, but I always get the feeling that I might catch something unpleasant while I'm there! :cool::eek:hyeah:

What caught my eye in the Audioholics review was the effect on the bathroom fan. In this country, of course, we have fans in much more than kitchen and bathroom, and certainly they interfere with music, not only by their noise, but by blowing all those soundwaves around in ways the recording engineer never intended. Now, if only a stick could stick it to our fans... :cool: :cool: :cool:

Heh, you can kill two birds with one stone with this subwoofer.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back