Audiophile mechanical keyboard

Yet another snake oil product for suckers, er... audiophiles fanatics to buy. Oh, it made a huge difference in my system... huge difference!!! 🤥

Yet another snake oil product for suckers, er... audiophiles fanatics to buy. Oh, it made a huge difference in my system... huge difference!!! 🤥
Why do you think it as a snake oil? The keyboard has dac and op amps built in and you can connect the earphones directly to the keyboard. This way a single usb port is enough for both keyboard and its dac saving one usb port for something else.

Why do you think it as a snake oil? The keyboard has dac and op amps built in and you can connect the earphones directly to the keyboard. This way a single usb port is enough for both keyboard and its dac saving one usb port for something else.
Bultin DAC and OpAmp doesn't mean anything. I am an audiophile and I own a few custom mech keyboards. This product is just trying to appeal to someone who is not so keen on audio or keyboard or quality or even realiability, and perhaps accountability (no idea how they respect the warranty). If I were so desparate, I would look at Keychron or even Logitec ones (sorry Razer and companions). If you really like the best, buy separates. Get the best. Peace .

Last edited:
Bultin DAC and OpAmp doesn't mean anything. I am an audiophile and I own a few custom mech keyboards. This product is just trying to appeal to someone who is not so keen on audio or keyboard or quality or even realiability, and perhaps accountability (no idea how they respect the warranty). If I were so desparate, I would look at Keychron or even Logitec ones (sorry Razer and companions). If you really like the best, buy separates. Get the best. Peace .
Yes, separates are always better. I agree.

The segment primarily is gamer cum audio enthusiast , if they nail the keyboard part & have a decent dacamp it will have a bigger appeal to masses. Many pick up external usb soundcards etc for their gaming headsets & this will eliminate the need, secondly if positioned well will help them cross sell their own iems/headphones to an audio enthusiast group outside the smaller critically discerning audiophiles

The segment primarily is gamer cum audio enthusiast , if they nail the keyboard part & have a decent dacamp it will have a bigger appeal to masses. Many pick up external usb soundcards etc for their gaming headsets & this will eliminate the need, secondly if positioned well will help them cross sell their own iems/headphones to an audio enthusiast group outside the smaller critically discerning audiophiles
While I don't disagree, I am a > gamer who custom builds my own systems, with > my last build in 2019. I've also > built an audiophile system around my PC. Breakdown - Here. But even, if I didn't have a DAC, wouldn't get one built into a gaming keyboard. But that's me.

Also, not into fancy gaming keyboards or mice, but that's me.

I would wait and watch. let it mature to the extent it can deliver - say switchable op-amps, DAC chips boards etc (as this is still a PC Peripheral , Right? ) .
my other concerns is , how long will it be that some bad actors have some key loggers on the keyboard.

Since gamers spend so much on a great CPU with great IPC numbers, superb GPUs, and fastest RAMs, they can read tech specs and they shouldn't fall for a mass market product, because they can appreciate (and ready to pay for) nuances 95+ percent of the market cannot. It also means that they can read reviews from relevant channels and make their own decisions. Failure rate and warranty support for high value gears matter, ask anyone buying a fancy car, GPU or a high end audio system owner (i am not one of them).

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back