audiophile

Hi Anuragh

As Dinyaar and Ranjee were saying , you could do better then Denon , i agree with the dealer that Denon is a scrap ( for stereo ) , you wont go wrong with Marantz PM7001 or Nad , but i would suggest Marantz over NAD and CA lacks some details when compared to marantz . just check it out yourself.

regards

Many Thanks to all of you for you suggestions .

Any thing you can suggest for speakers , as right now I am finding Dali ikon - 6 best .

What about jama 606 that are available at less price.

pls suggest.

Jamo will sound more solid, Dali more warm. Jamo more muscle, Dali more refined..........

You should actually listen to both and then decide.

thanks for all your suggestion so far. tell me how about klipsch speakers especially reference series.I never got the chance to audition them. any experience with these speakers.

That wasn't very helpful, was it? Here is a little more.

Rich, refined and clean. Lush and full of texture. Emotion evoking. The vocals would hit your ear drums and find its way to your soul.

I love this product !!!

thanks for all your suggestion so far. tell me how about klipsch speakers especially reference series.I never got the chance to audition them. any experience with these speakers.

Sir, I have a soft spot for these products;
I always liked Klipsch, great VFM. Can take on any top line product when it comes to HT.
I recommend them very strongly.

thanks for reply you all but from where to get klipsch speakers. in delhi i wonder if any one is stocking them.

have any one any experience with Jamo C 607 ( 60 k ) , C S 606 ( 29K ).

pls tell.

also if i have to choose between Dali ikon 6 , Jamo C 607 , C S 606 and klipsch reference series what you are going to suggest. pls help.

Jamo sound will be different from the two. The Dali and the Klipsch you mentioned, both offer details. Both are sensitive. Easy load on the amp. Jamo is different. More tight, more controlled but need a bit of power to get moving. Jamos will shine at louder volumes, the Dalis, the Klipsches would be good at relatively lower volumes too. Specially Dali. Dali sounds a lot smoother across the range. Klipsch can be slightly edgy at the top.

hi
where in delhi I can audition NAD?

how about Jamo C 607 ( 59 K) speakers though i have not auditioned these.but they appears to be great. (any opinions )

listend to jamo E 770 ( 40k) which has now been discontinued but I liked the sound quality, even better than C 406. how yoy can compare it with dali ikon 6 ( 60k). pls suggest.(any opinions )

I didnt liked Marantz very much. so Nad can be considered but I need to listen them first.
pls suggest .
regards
anurag

hi
where in delhi I can audition NAD?

how about Jamo C 607 ( 59 K) speakers though i have not auditioned these.but they appears to be great. (any opinions )

listend to jamo E 770 ( 40k) which has now been discontinued but I liked the sound quality, even better than C 406. how yoy can compare it with dali ikon 6 ( 60k). pls suggest.(any opinions )

I didnt liked Marantz very much. so Nad can be considered but I need to listen them first.
pls suggest .
regards
anurag

Jamo C 607 is reputed as a very high quality speaker. You should definitely audition these. Jamo E 770 was edgy at the top if I remember it correctly. Also sound was not clean enough for my ears. Bass response was also not great. If you need bass, you need to pay attention to that area. But this is subjective, may be it will be just right for you.

hi friends .
getting back after long time. i recently bought Jamo C 607 tower speakers and denon PMA 700AE amp.

good combination indeed but speakers are bit power hungry what i felt. any way perhaps ok to begin with. what you say dear?

Last edited:
hi friends .
getting back after long time. i recently bought Jamo C 607 tower speakers and denon PMA 700AE amp.

good combination indeed but speakers are bit power hungry what i felt. any way perhaps ok to begin with. what you say dear?

If u are happy thats that. When u say the speakers are power hungry do u feel a lack of drive or does the amp not drive them loud enough? I am not a fan of the denon and the Jamo s i have not heard so cant give any more inputs. I am amazed u say ok to begin with. Is an upgrade already on the cards!!!!! HAHAHA congratulations anyway.

Last edited:
hi friends .

Yes, the Jamo can certainly make use of some more power. I'd say take the plunge. You can always upgrade later.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back