Audire DarTZeel Tour

Nikhil

Staff member
After reading a discussion on another thread on Audire, I'm sharing a mailer which Sharath Chandran sent earlier last month on their visit to DarTZeel in Switzerland. Its a rare look inside to a brilliant amplifier designer and his company. Hope you like it.

========================================================

"In the month of May 2012, Sandeep and I had the chance to experience first-hand, Dartzeel Audio of Switzerland, and to meet Herv Deltraz, the genius behind Dartzeel, and considered by many, to be the greatest audio amplifier manufacturer in recent times. Attached to this email is a journal of our trip, cataloged with photographs. We hope you will enjoy reading it. If you wish to download a high resolution copy of the same, you may use the link below to download it from our website."

High Resolution Copy Download

Sincerely,
Sharath Chandran,
Proprietor,

Audire Technologies.
E-mail: [email protected]
Web: High End A/V and Automation, India

looks like audire have revamped their website, Audire : High End Audio, Video and Automation
after drawing much flak for their earlier designs, this one seems much more user friendly and aesthetically appealing (although different strokes for different strokes is very much true here).
i checked the website out after being informed about the 'affordable' amps from Belles and Ayre.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back