Audire Technologies New Speaker System

I agree - Most people will be happy to own something for a lac, Having 5 winners is better than just one.

Regards

Excitement mounting!
Lets first have a detailed audition of the speakers, at least.
Also ,plz spare a thought on the cost of partnering eqpt for speakers costing 10k.

Re: Audire Technologies New Speaker System - VENKATCR

on the other hand no, -

venkatcr, you would be the best person to carry this forwards,

regards

What's up with the audire website :mad:
If I type the url, my system pops a virus found message:sad:
If you do a google search with audire + audio or loudspeakers nothing pops up......

Why can't audire do something about it. Change the vendor and give it to someone who knows their job. A simple clean website isn't asking too much right ?

Last edited:
Congrats! Gobble on your purchase of the Audire speakers

I'm waiting for a detailed review of Audire single driver speakers with ss amp.
Does it create that room filling sound stage for Pinkfloyd type of music?

Checked their website- not working, tried to find any reviews on net of their tower speakers IO2- none, except for Venkatji's review couldn't really find anything... So I think you are the 'one' who has dared to go Indian and believe that your review will benefit many

Kindest regards

Last edited:
Audire site, is it under maintenance? I tried to open the said web site, but without any luck. I got a message warning me that if I open the site, my computer will get infected by malware. Will the owner of the site, do the needful.

BTW mr. sandeep, I am planning to visit coimbatore, i will drop in by monday or tuesday. pl. let me have your address & phone numbers by pm.

regards

The site has been this way for more than a month (thats how long I've been trying it, could be much longer). "Maintenance" doesnt take that long. I had to search through the forums just to find their contact info.

Also,

Please see this page:

Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page for www.audire.in

just to allay your fears.

Mr. Nair, you seem to have been attacked by a cross site scripting attack. You need to get your site developer to correct this. The code running your site is already compromised.

All this is input IMHO.

There is information available on Google search on cross-site scripting.

A lot of insecurely built and hosted Indian (and other country) web sites have got affected by these kind of attacks.

Visitors to your web site, that is a window to the world for your customers/prospects, using browsers like Mozilla Firefox, etc., will continue to be warned/advised against accessing. This may result in business and reputation losses to you.

Tedious design... hard-to-read white-on-black type; product details opening in a small box that has to be scrolled down; tedious menu to reach each product, with no overview pages.

As my school teachers used to say: could do better.

Guys .. I really hope you get yourself some serious professional help with all your web related activities..... Your website has to reflect the quality of your products!

prices pls? I am very interested in the racks too - but I want something close to house most of the stuff, except TT which I guess would be difficult to house in an enclosure. I think it is the TT that needs most isolation, followed by cdp.

I have been trying to reach their site for the past one year. As of now, i get a weird black screen and no text or graphics at all.

I think serious and committed reviewers like Venkat have provided more franchise for Audire than the owners themselves (or) like the tourist cities, Audire is only after greenback.

prices pls? I am very interested in the racks too - but I want something close to house most of the stuff, except TT which I guess would be difficult to house in an enclosure. I think it is the TT that needs most isolation, followed by cdp.

If you email them, they will mail you the price.

Cheers

Hmm..I can view the site but the text is hard to read. Plus the technical specifications opening in a separate window is..well...not convenient. Also the Andromeda page was in a hue of colour that made it next to impossible to read.

I enjoyed reading the history though. This is certainly a start. Would love it if the site became more user friendly.

I think the designers have made the mistake of using black as a background. I have just now spoken to Sandeep and requested him to set the background colours to white and use black text.

If anyone has any more suggestions, I will pass them on.

Cheers

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back